Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 09-04-2006, 08:36 PM   #96 (permalink)
n1i1c1k1
Moron

n1i1c1k1 50 - 100
Default Re: WWE 2006 & Beyond by ddmrko

Edge Speach/Masters vs RVD- Quick opening speach followed by a pretty good opening match, although I was upset RVD lost to Masters... well at least a nice heel ending
Quote:
Van Dam covers Masters.

One……….

Two…….Van Dam kicks out
i'm guessing just a typo lol

Vince/Shane promo- Pretty good promo here... I doubt Shane's gonna become the new GM!

Umaga vs Snitsky- Squash match, which I didnt really like, and I think these 2 big men could've put on a little better of a match, but well done with Estrada!

DX Promo- a little short... I hope DX doesnt break up! If they do I see HHH vs HBK and I think other past DX members will come down to the ring and interfear, then help one member (sorry if spoiler)

Orton Interview- This was average. Building hype for the match is good tho

Ring segment- Pretty good. I think the monster is Abyss, but I dont think you'd make it that obvious, so maybe not? lol

Kenny vs Haas (plus promo)- Pretty good "Wrestling" match with 2 great athletes one on one... nice seeing Kenny win, but even better seeing him win without help from his cheerleading friends lol... The quick promo was okay... HBK vs Kenny should be okay, but I think Triple H will cost HBK the match.

New GM Segment- Well I didnt expect Shane... so he's not GM anymore?

DX segment- Very short, but building a little hype

Cena interview- Same as Orton, quick, but building hype

Orton vs Cena- Nice match! Very well written, with an original, yet good end. Happy 2 see Orton win! MOTN so far!

Divas segment- Good segment! The possible triple threat, Trish vs Mickie vs Melina will be pretty good!

Flair vs Edge- Good match, and what a bizzare ending! RVD's music hitting in the middle of the match is a little unrealistic, he's probably just run out lol... the possible 6 man tag'll be good!

Good show man! Two very good matches, Cena vs Orton (in my opionion MOTN), then Flair vs Edge! Looks like you have a few good looking matches ahead of you. Keep it up!