Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 09-02-2006, 04:18 PM   #90 (permalink)
Nomad
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Nomad should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsNomad should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsNomad should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: WWE 2006 & Beyond by ddmrko

Good show.

The Edge promo was very well done. You can tell he's still out for himself (and Lita) and is just keeping the rest of the army onside.

The RVD v Masters match was good with Edge's army raising hell. Always good to have a heel faction and this will be a good one. Flair's lot going after them makes a nice contrast.

DX was well done - I'm in suspense as I think it could go either way. Wouldn't be shocked to see an HBK turn.

Orton's promo was great, I like the shoot stuff you threw in there. Its always good when superstars deviate from the norm

Kane thing was good, great debut from Abyss. Hopefully we see more of Bearer too

Kenny v Haas was a good way to push Kenny

I like the set up for Vince/Shane and I like the way that Vince is losing the plot and is obsessed with DX - very realistic.

The Cena promo was great and the match was better than it would be if it actually happened on Raw! Loved all the false finishes and Orton attacking the ref really solidifies him as a heel.

Your Women's Division is booked very well - everyone is in character and looking forward to a possible Triple Threat match for the belt.

Edge v Flair was great. Edge and Lita on great form as always. Nice to see Lita heavily involved and I'd nearly forgotten about Foley so nicely done to bring him back into it and move Flair on.

Credit to Renee at Adam-On-The-Edge for the avatar.