Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2006, 12:53 PM   #76 (permalink)
ThunderAngel
Forever

ThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whore
Default Re: WWE 2006 & Beyond by ddmrko

Thunderman’s review on behalf of BTB:3 Worlds Collide by Thunderman & tigerking288 (+ evolution* does gfx)

Match 1: I like the format of the matches and you used Angle wisely, him winning made him look incredibly strong.

Note: Tazz is really getting on Angle’s bandwagon, good way over putting him over as the champion

Show Promo: Tables match for GAB that will be interesting, good reason why it would be a tables match, I see Hardy bringing out the ladders, a nice different fresh feud with some good matches if booked right. Cole through the table, OMG! I never saw that coming, but to be honest if it was on TV and I saw the table in the ring I would have guessed that would have happened. Big Show turned into a “big” heel, so I see “big” things developing here.

Tazz promo: It just seemed unrealistic to me sorry!

Note: the Josh Matthews line just cracked me up, he just sounded so happy after what had happened to Cole.

Match 2: I solid 11 minute match with Helms keeping heat and going into the bash looking strong. Again a good way to build up the Champion

Undertaker promo: very typical of Undertaker, not much review, but very in character

JBL/Kennedy: Power Rangers lol- (Do you still watch them to?) Really good team and great promo overall, I loved the last 2 lines

JBL: This announce table has just been blessed by greatness.

Kennedy: Greatness!

Match 3: I would have made the match longer in time, up to about the 16 minute mark, but still it was a fast paced match. JBL and Kennedy attack as suspected good rivalry leading up to the GAB

Booker promo: short but effective, should be a good main event

Match 4: Simon Dean is back out again, couldn’t you have used another jobber? Batista squash match, keeps him looking strong. Henry comes out at the end, this rivalry is being built up to, its looking a good ppv with strong feuds.

Benoit promo: Loved it cant wait until he is back on sd!

Main Event: great ending, and it was good see Angle back out, He should have been the last man standing though as you made him look strong through out the show and then he looked weak at the end.

Overall: 7.5/10 A solid show! I like the way you write out the matches and the promos could have a bit more length. My only problem was that about Angle being pushed and looked strong but King Booker took him out!