Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2006, 10:04 PM   #57 (permalink)
Kennedy2
Jobber

Kennedy2 Kennedy2 Kennedy2 Kennedy2
Default Re: WWE 2006 & Beyond by ddmrko

RAW REVIEW

Vince promo- I thought Vince was turning face when he and Edge were arguing. Good promo from Vince. HHH vs. Heidenreich and HBK vs. Umaga are interesting choices. I wonder if Vince is going crazy with the “I forgive you” line. 8/10

Melina vs. Trish- Good match until the Mickie interference. I like the way you are booking this three way feud over who is the top diva. 8/10

Shane/Vince promo- Very good segment with Shane yelling at Vince and then Vince trying to blackmail Shane with the GM spot. 8/10

Flair/Edge promo: Another great promo. You’ve gotten a lot better at these since your first show. Edge attacking Flair before the title match is good. 9/10

No DQ tag match: I like the suspense of Edge helping but there wasn’t enough blood and violence for a no DQ match. 7/10

Edge promo: Absolutely loved this promo! Edge feeling like a disrespected champion is something that’s being done on RAW right now. Except in your BTB Edge is doing something about it. 10/10

Orton/Cena promo: Good promo. Can’t wait until their match next week. 8/10

Kane promo: JAMES MITCHELL! I think I know who’s coming next week. 8/10

Triple H vs. Heidenreich: Good match. Heidenreich got in some offense but Triple H picks up a pretty one sided win. 7/10

HBK vs. Umaga: DX breaking up! I hope not. Good match. Love the new tension between Triple H and Michaels. 9/10

Overall: This was probably you best show so far. Your promos have gotten much better. Keep up the good work. 9/10