Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2006, 10:04 PM   #57 (permalink)
Kennedy2
Jobber

Kennedy2 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKennedy2 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKennedy2 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKennedy2 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: WWE 2006 & Beyond by ddmrko

RAW REVIEW

Vince promo- I thought Vince was turning face when he and Edge were arguing. Good promo from Vince. HHH vs. Heidenreich and HBK vs. Umaga are interesting choices. I wonder if Vince is going crazy with the “I forgive you” line. 8/10

Melina vs. Trish- Good match until the Mickie interference. I like the way you are booking this three way feud over who is the top diva. 8/10

Shane/Vince promo- Very good segment with Shane yelling at Vince and then Vince trying to blackmail Shane with the GM spot. 8/10

Flair/Edge promo: Another great promo. You’ve gotten a lot better at these since your first show. Edge attacking Flair before the title match is good. 9/10

No DQ tag match: I like the suspense of Edge helping but there wasn’t enough blood and violence for a no DQ match. 7/10

Edge promo: Absolutely loved this promo! Edge feeling like a disrespected champion is something that’s being done on RAW right now. Except in your BTB Edge is doing something about it. 10/10

Orton/Cena promo: Good promo. Can’t wait until their match next week. 8/10

Kane promo: JAMES MITCHELL! I think I know who’s coming next week. 8/10

Triple H vs. Heidenreich: Good match. Heidenreich got in some offense but Triple H picks up a pretty one sided win. 7/10

HBK vs. Umaga: DX breaking up! I hope not. Good match. Love the new tension between Triple H and Michaels. 9/10

Overall: This was probably you best show so far. Your promos have gotten much better. Keep up the good work. 9/10