Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death
View Single Post
post #56 of (permalink) Old 08-10-2006, 09:59 PM
Sheltonisthebest
YouTube Shooter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE 2006 & Beyond by ddmrko

Opening Segment: Good Segment to open up the show and I liked it. Big title match annouced for next week and I can't wait. Edge coming out was expected, he complains how he would and Chris Masters vs. Rob Van Dam is annouced for next week also and what a card for next week. Triple H vs. Heidenriech is annouced along with Umaga vs. HBK, well I don't really like it but it is acceptable.

Melina vs. Trish: Good opening match here, Carlito attacking Nitro was brilliant. Mickie James attacking Melina and Trish Stratus was good to continue their storyline.

Vince/Shane segment: Nice but short backstage segment here but it got straight to the point. Shane and Vince looks like they are trying to smooth things out which makes perfect sense.

Ric Flair promo: Good promo from the sixteen time world heavyweight champion. Edge hitting Flair with a chair was good along with the masterlock on Rob Van Dam.

Benjamin/Nitro vs. Mercury/Carlito: MOTN by far. Good match with four great athletes and the future in the ring. Edge and Masters running out was surprising and once again you keep my on my toes.

Edge segment: Edge, Masters, Nitro, and Benjamin joining forces not what I expected but what a faction.

Randy Orton promo: Good promo by both Cena and Orton here and I liked this segment alot.

Kane segment: Alright segment here, James Mitchell shows up not expected but I'm liking it. I'm guessing Abyss is the man who is going is going show uo next week.

Heidenriech vs. Triple H: Alright match here and Triple H winning makes it better. Nothing special here though.

Shawn Michaels vs. Umaga: Way better match then I expected and I actually liked it. The ending was great with HBK getting hit with the hammer and Umaga wins how I expected. Good main event.

Overall show: Another good show but that what I expect from you LOL. Four matches is a liitle short but whatever. 7.6/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
" WWE dropped the ball BIG TIME with Shelton."
I got to agree with this 100%

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome