Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 08-09-2006, 11:50 PM   #54 (permalink)
DDMac
I mark for me

DDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whore
Default Re: WWE 2006 & Beyond by ddmrko

WWE RAW 7/10/06

“Across the nation” hits and the RAW opening video plays. The fireworks and pyro explodes and we are greeted by Jim Ross and Jerry “The King” Lawler.

Jim Ross: Hi everybody. I’m Good ‘Ol J.R. here with Jerry “The King” Lawler and we’re gonna give you a hell of a RAW from right here in the Compaq Center in Houston, Texas.

“No Chance” hits. Vince McMahon makes his way to the ring receiving tremendous heat. Vince enters the ring and is handed a microphone from ringside.

Mr. McMahon: Ladies and gentlemen, last week (Loud “Asshole” chant interrupts McMahon’s talk.) Please. Please. Let me say what I have to say. (“Asshole” chants get louder). DAMNIT, I SAID SHUT UP!! (Crowd erupts in boos) I have a few announcements to make. Number 1 concerns the WWE Championship. Last week. “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair defeated Edge in a tag team match. As a result, Ric Flair will wrestle Edge for the WWE Title next week on the special 3-hour edition of Monday Night RAW .

“Metalingus” hits. The WWE Champion Edge, Chris Masters, and Lita make their way to the ring receiving tremendous heat.

Mr. McMahon: Let me guess why you’re out here. You have a problem with that match.

Edge: You damn right I got a problem with that! “Father Time” Ric Flair beat me in a tag team match! I know, you know, and Flair knows that he can’t beat me one on one.

Mr. McMahon: So you shouldn’t have a problem with wrestling him with the title on the line.

Masters: Look, Edge is the champ. He shouldn’t have to defend his title against an old bastard who just got lucky.

Mr. McMahon: You need to stop worrying about Edge and worry about yourself. Because next week on the 3-hour edition of RAW, you will go one on one with “Mr. Monday Night” ROB VAN DAM! (Loud pop)

Edge and Masters look at Vince with extreme anger.

Mr. McMahon: That will be all. You three can leave now.

Edge, Masters, and Lita leave the ring to chants of “you suck.”

J.R.: My God King! Next week on RAW, Ric Flair takes on Edge for the WWE Title and “The Masterpiece” takes on Rob Van Dam.

King: Those are huge matches, J.R. And lets not forget that we already have John Cena taking on Randy Orton next week.

J.R.: Looks like Mr. McMahon is not done with the announcements.

Mr. McMahon: As for D-Generation X (Tremendous pop). Tonight both members of D-X will be in action tonight (Loud pop). “The Game” Triple H will take on……Heidenreich! (Mild Boos)

J.R.: That’s a big match for here tonight!

Mr. McMahon: And as for “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels he will be going one on one with……“The Samoan Bulldozer” Umaga! (Audience boos)

J.R.: Both members of D-X could be in for hard nights!

Mr. McMahon: My final announcement has to do with my son, Shane (mixed reaction).

Vince looks into the camera.

Vince: Shane last week you caused me to get my assed kicked by Triple H and Shawn Michaels (crowd pops). SHUT UP! I’m trying to talk to my son. Shane, I will talk to you when you arrive here later tonight. But I just want to let you know before then that…..I forgive you son (crowd boos).

“No Chance” hits and Vince leaves the ring.

J.R.: HE FORGIVES SHANE! What in the hell! Mr. McMahon put Shane in a steel cage last week and Shane got his ass kicked!

King: That’s awfully forgiving of Mr. McMahon.

J.R.: Right, King. Anyway, ladies and gentlemen coming up next Trish Stratus takes on Melina for the first time. Hot diva action and its NEXT!

Commercial Break

J.R.: Melina and Trish Stratus have been cat fighting and insulting each other for weeks on end. Its finally time for them to settle it in the ring.

“Time to Rock and Roll” hits. Trish Stratus comes from the backstage area to a good pop. Trish enters the ring and points to the crowd much to their delight.

“Paparazzi” hits. Melina and the Intercontinental Champion Johnny Nitro make their way to the ring. Melina and Nitro perform their signature entrance. Nitro and Melina both enter the ring. The referee throws Nitro from ringside. Nitro gets up in the referee’s face until…..

“Cool” hits to a good pop. Carlito runs down to the ring and chases Nitro into the stands.

J.R.: Carlito wants him some of the Intercontinental Champion.

King: Carlito needs to wait until the No DQ Texas Tornado tag match later on tonight.

The bell rings….

Quote:
1) Trish Stratus vs. Melina

After 6 minutes of action, Trish plants Melina with a spinebuster. Trish covers Melina. 1.…2.…Melina gets a shoulder up. Trish picks Melina up and shoots her into the corner. Trish charges Melina but Melina gets a boot up. Melina charges out of the corner, Trish jumps up and performs a Lou Thesz press. Trish then begins to rain punches down onto Melina’s face. Trish then gets off of Melina and prepares to hit a Chick Kick. Just then, the WWE Women’s Champion MICKIE JAMES runs to the ring. Mickie enters the ring and drills Trish Stratus with a Mick Kick. Mickie then waits for Melina to get to her feet. Mickie then kicks Melina in the gut, applies a front face lock and plants Melina with a devastating Mickie DDT! (WINNER: No contest at 9:35)
J.R.: Mickie James, that damn psycho, has just laid out Trish Stratus AND Melina. What was that about?!

King: I think Mickie James just proved who is the top diva here in the WWE.

J.R.: DAMNIT!

***We cut to the parking lot where a limousine has pulled up***

J.R.: Whoa! Who’s in that long stretch?

King: I don’t know J.R.

Shane McMahon steps out of the limo (mixed reaction). Jonathan Coachman runs up to Shane.

Coach: Shane, your dad, Mr. McMahon, wants to see you right away in his office. It sounded urgent.

Shane looks at Coach and then walks away.

Commercial Break

***We cut to Vince McMahon’s office as Shane McMahon walks in.***

Shane: What do you want?

Mr. McMahon: Shane, listen. I just wanted to say that I forgive you for the stunt you pulled last week.

Shane: You forgive me? YOU FORGIVE ME?! You put me in a steel cage match with Triple H. You didn’t forewarn me. I go out to that ring and I get destroyed and ripped apart limb from limb. I get beat on. I get bloodied. I need 10 stitches in my head. AND YOU FORGIVE ME?!

Mr. McMahon: Shane, just calm down alright. I understand you’ve had a rough couple of days. And I would like to apologize to you for that. So next week on the special 3-hour edition of Monday Night RAW, I’m going to name a NEW GENERAL MANAGER. And I think you may be a prime candidate, If you catch my drift. See you next week Shane-O.

***We cut back to ringside***

J.R.: Big news right there King. Next week on the special 3-hour edition of RAW, there will be a new GM announced.

King: Yeah J.R., and Shane may be the front runner if you get what I’m saying.

J.R.: I think it’s a pretty much done deal that Shane McMahon will be named the new GM next week. But for right now, we have “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair backstage.

***We cut backstage***

Ric Flair: Next week, I get a shot at the WWE Title against “The Rated R” Superstar. Edge, did I hear you correctly earlier tonight. Did you say that the “Nature Boy” Ric Flair couldn’t beat YOU? Edge, I’ve won Sixteen World Championships. I’ve fought the biggest and toughest bad-asses in the history of the planet. I’ve wrestled Dusty Rhodes (fans whooo!). I’ve wrestled Terry Funk (fans whooo!). I’ve wrestled Harley Race (fans whooo!). Sting (fans whooo!). Stone Cold (fans whooo!). The Rock (fans whooo!). Undertaker (fans whooo!). Triple H (fans whooo!) Chris Benoit (fans whooo!). Shawn Michaels (fans whooo!). Kurt Angle (fans whooo!). I’ve wrestled and BEAT all of those bad-ass men. And you think I’m afraid of you. EDGE, Listen to me…

EDGE THEN NAILS FLAIR WITH A CHAIR SHOT!

Edge: What was that last part Ric?! I didn’t quite catch that last part?!

Edge nails Flair with another chair shot. Rob Van Dam enters camera shot and attacks Edge. Edge takes off down the hallway. Van Dam gives chase to Edge. Edge enters a locker room. Van Dam follows and enters the locker room. Edge and Chris Masters attack Van Dam. Masters applies The Masterlock and hold onto it until Van Dam goes unconscious.

Commercial Break

J.R.: Ladies and gentlemen, before the break, the WWE Champion Edge and “The Masterpiece” attacked both Ric Flair and Rob Van Dam in an OBVIOUS set up King.

King: That was very smart thinking by Edge there J.R.. Neither Rob Van Dam nor Ric Flair will be 100 percent for their big matches next week on the 3-hour edition of RAW.

J.R.: You’re damn right King. Those two didn’t want a fair fight for next week. Back to Lilian in the ring.

Lilian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a No Disqualification Texas Tornado Tag Team match.

“Ain’t No Stoppin’ Me Now” hits. Shelton Benjamin makes his way to the ring receiving some decent heat.

“Paparazzi” hits. Johnny Nitro makes his way to the ring receiving decent heat.

J.R.: As you can see, Johnny Nitro making his way to the ring without the beautiful Melina, who is currently receiving medical attention. Melina was dropped with a DDT by Mickie James. Melina may have suffered a concussion we will have more on this next week.

“Paparazzi” hits again. Joey Mercury runs down to the ring and immediately takes down Nitro with a double leg takedown. Benjamin stomps on Mercury. Nitro gets back to his feet. Nitro and Benjamin both stomp on Mercury until…

“Cool” hits. Carlito runs down to the ring, receiving a good ovation. Carlito enters the ring and immediately goes after Nitro.

Quote:
2) Intercontinental Champion Johnny Nitro & Shelton Benjamin vs. Joey Mercury & Carlito in a No Disqualification Texas Tornado Tag Team Match

Nine minutes into the match, Carlito hits a standing hurracanrana on Nitro. Carlito covers Nitro. 1.….2...Nitro gets a shoulder up. Benjamin and Mercury are brawling on the outside of the ring. Benjamin kicks Mercury squarely below the belt. Benjamin enters the ring. Benjamin attacks Carlito. Benjamin shoots Carlito off of the ropes. Carlito hits Benjamin with a clothesline. Nitro gets back to his feet. Carlito takes Nitro down with a dropkick. Benjamin gets back to his feet and nails Carlito from behind. Mercury enters the ring and nails Benjamin with a right hand. Benjamin kicks Mercury in the gut. Benjamin attempts a vertical suplex. Mercury blocks it and counters it into a Northern Lights suplex with a bridge. 1.….2.…Benjamin gets a shoulder up. Carlito and Nitro continue to brawl. Nitro attempts a short arm clothesline. Carlito ducks the clothesline, goes behind and nails Nitro with a Backcracker. At the same time, Mercury drills Nitro with a hangman’s neckbreaker. Carlito covers Nitro. Mercury covers Benjamin. CHRIS MASTERS enters the ring with a steel chair. Masters drills Carlito with a chair in the back. Mercury gets up and nails Masters with several right hands, causing Masters to drop the chair. The crowd pops but then it turns into heat. Mercury turns around and the WWE Champion EDGE drills Mercury with a Spear. Edge then drags Nitro on top of Mercury. 1.…2.…3. (WINNERS: Nitro & Benjamin at 15:52).
J.R.: What the hell is this!? Why the hell did Edge and Chris Masters just screw Carlito & Mercury?!

King: I have no clue J.R.. But you can believe its gonna benefit Edge in some way, form or fashion.

Commercial Break

***We cut to the Edge’s locker room where Edge, Chris Masters, Lita, Johnny Nitro, Melina and Shelton Benjamin are standing***

Edge: Shelton, Johnny, I know what you’re asking yourself. “Why would Edge go out of his way and want to help me?” Well, the answer is simple, you guys are being held back here on RAW. How many main-event matches have the two of you had. ZERO! NONE! How many times have you headlined Pay-Per-View. ZERO! NONE! How many times have you gotten paid a whole sh*t-load of money just for having your name on the marquee. ZERO! NONE! You want to know why? Because these old washed up farts like Ric Flair, The Undertaker, Triple H, and Shawn Michaels won’t step to the side and let the young stars shine. I'm the WWE Champion but guess who was in the main event last week? TRIPLE H! This week, I'm STILL the DAMN champion but who's in the main event? SHAWN MICHAELS! Who gets a WWE Title shot next week? Some young and hungry superstar? NO! RIC FUC*ING FLAIR! (Edge takes deep breath). I helped you in your match tonight because I know you deserve to be in the main-event. You deserve to be headlining Pay-Per-Views. You guys need to be making tens of thousands of dollars just for Vinnie Mac to put your name on the marquee. So if you guys want to get to the top, you’ll join me. And we’ll start next week by making sure that washed up piece of crap, "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair, doesn’t win the WWE Championship. What do you say?

Benjamin: You can count me in. The world’s most talented athlete is going straight to the top.

Edge and Benjamin shake hands. Nitro looks at Melina. Melina shakes her head “yes”.

Nitro: You got yourself a deal!

Edge and Nitro shake hands.

J.R.: That’s a damn shame! Our WWE Champion Edge has just brainwashed two of the most gifted athletes in the history of the business! And all because he wants to make sure he doesn’t lose the WWE Championship to Ric Flair next week.

King: What an army, J.R.. The WWE Champion Edge, the Intercontinental Champion Johnny Nitro, “The Masterpiece” Chris Masters, Shelton Benjamin, and oh baby Melina and Lita.

“Burn In My Light” hits. "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton makes his way to the ring receiving a lot of heat. Orton enters the ring and grabs a microphone from ringside. A “ Randy Sucks” chant starts as Orton begins to speak.

Orton: Last week, John Cena defeated me in the middle of the ring (mixed reaction). The fact of the matter is…I underestimated John Cena. I didn’t take Cena seriously. I mean he comes out here and raps and dances and talks about “fart juice” & “cheap sauce”. I mean he’s a rapper from West Newbury, Massachusetts. That doesn’t exactly scream “take me seriously.” The fact of the matter is, Cena's win last week was a fluke, period. End of the discussion. John Cena is not in my league. I mean lets face it Cena, we could wrestle 99 more times and you would never beat me again. The fact of the matter is Cena, next week on the 3-hour edition of Monday Night RAW, me and you finally go one on one (Audience pops). Cena I guarantee that I will defeat you in the middle of that ring. I guarantee that not only will I win but Cena you will go down to the R…..K….O.

Orton goes to leave the ring but...

“My Time Is Now” hits. John Cena appears on the ramp with a microphone to a mixed reaction.

Cena: Listen to me Randy. Last week, not only did I pin you clean in the middle of that ring….

Orton: THAT WAS A FLUKE!

Cena: Not only did I pin you, I made you tap like a little bitch afterwards (Loud pop followed by boos). Randy, lets face facts, you don’t like me and I don’t like you. I hate your arrogant smile (Orton then smiles). I hate your gay ballerina pose (Audience laughs). I hate that damn RKO. I hate YOU. But the good news is, I’m gonna do something about it. Right now!

Cena then runs down to the ring. Cena and Orton exchange right hands. Cena begins to gain the advantage. Orton hits Cena with a thumb to the eye. Orton then levels Cena with a clothesline. Orton then stalks Cena and waits for him to get to his feet. Cena slowly gets to his feet. Orton attempts the RKO but Cena counters and shoves him off of the ropes. Orton comes off of the ropes and Cena catches him and attempts the FU. Orton climbs off of Cena’s shoulders and rolls out of the ring. Orton then stumbles up the ramp.

J.R.: Randy Orton doesn’t want any more of John Cena.

King: Orton wasn’t ready for a fight tonight J.R. but you wait until the 3-hour edition of RAW next week. Cena will fall to the “Legend Killer”.

***We cut backstage with Jonathan Coachman***

Coach: I’m the Coach and I’m here with “The Big Red Machine” Kane (Kane comes into screenshot to a good pop). Kane, I’ve gotta ask you about last week. Paul Bearer said that you will meet your “past and your future” on the 3-hour edition of Monday Night RAW, next week. Kane, I must ask, do you have any clue what your father is talking about?

Kane: I don’t know why he’s doing this TO ME! Because I’m not a monster anymore?! I’LL SHOW HIM HOW MUCH OF A MONSTER I CAN….

FATHER JAMES MITCHELL walks into screenshot.

Mitchell: Kane, you may not know who I am so I’ll tell you. My name is James Mitchell and I am a friend of your father’s. And about a month ago, your father came to me and asked me for a favor. He said he wanted me to eliminate the man he used to call a son. Kane, I do favors for friends. So Kane, its time for you to go bye-bye. Kane, next week is your DOOMSDAY!! (maniacal laughter).

Kane stares at Mitchell with a shocked look on his face as Mitchell walks away.

***We cut to a shot of Triple H walking backstage***

J.R.: James Mitchell? Anyway, coming up next, “The Game” Triple H takes on Heidenreich. NEXT!

Commercial Break

“Heidenreich” hits. Heidenreich makes his way to the ring to mild heat. Heidenreich enters the ring and scowls at the crowd.

“Break It Down” hits. Triple H comes to the ring receiving a tremendous ovation. HHH grabs a microphone from ringside.

HHH: Let me ask you all a question. Are you ready? (Large pop) I said ARE YOU READY?! (Larger pop) Then…for the thousands and attendance and the millions watching at home and for this oversized crack-head I’m about to kick the snot out of in two seconds…..LETS GET READY TO SUCK IT (Monstrous pop)!!

HHH hands the microphone back over to Lilian Garcia.

Quote:
3) Heidenreich vs. Triple H

After about 6 minutes, Triple H plants Heidenreich with a spinebuster. HHH then goes for the cover. 1.…2..Heidenreich kicks out. HHH then lifts Heidenreich up and drills him with a right hand. HHH then hits him with several more right-handed punches. HHH then shoots Heidenreich off of the ropes. Heidenreich catches HHH bending over to early and nails him with a boot to the face. HHH stumbles back and then charges at Heidenreich. Heidenreich catches HHH charging and drills him with The Disasterpiece (Spinning sidewalk slam). Heidenreich covers HHH. 1.…..2.…..HHH kicks out (Loud pop). Heidenreich then climbs to the top rope. Heidenreich waits for HHH to get to his feet. HHH slowly gets up. Heidenreich jumps off the top. HHH kicks him in the gut. HHH then puts him between the legs and hooks Heidenreich’s arm. HHH then jumps up and plants Heidenreich with the Pedigree. HHH then turns him over and covers Heidenreich. 1.….2.….3. (WINNER: HHH via pinfall at 8:57).
J.R.: The Game wins it! Helluva match-up.

King: Great showing by Heidenreich but D-Generation X’s Triple H was just too much.

***We cut backstage to Vince McMahon’s office***

Mr. McMahon: DAMNIT! Heidenreich didn’t get the damn job done! I just need to relax. We still have the undefeated Umaga coming up. And he will destroy the damn Heartbreak Kid! But just in case he doesn’t, I need you guys to be focused and ready to go.

Camera pans over to the couch to show The Spirit Squad.

Spirit Squad: YEAH!

J.R.: “The Game” got one over on Vince McMahon but I don’t think the other half of DX will get that lucky.

King: “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels not only has to deal with the “Samoan Bulldozer” undefeated Umaga but he also has to deal with the World Tag Team champions, The Spirit Squad.

J.R.: That’s bad news for Shawn Michaels but King we have a hell of a show next week for the 3-hour edition of Monday Night RAW.

***Graphic appears on the screen***

J.R.: “The Legend Killer” RANDY ORTON goes one on one with JOHN CENA in an extremely personal match-up.

King: These two have been kicking the crap out of each other for weeks FUs, RKOs, STFUs. This match is personal.

J.R.: And another personal match-up right here. “Mr. Monday Night” ROB VAN DAM takes on “The Masterpiece” CHRIS MASTERS.

King: Masters returned two weeks ago and cost RVD the WWE Title. Will RVD gain revenge next week.

J.R.: VINCE MCMAHON, the chairman of the board, announces a new GM of RAW!

King: I think Shane may be the front runner. Ha Ha Ha!

J.R.: PAUL BEARER confronts his son, “The Big Red Machine” KANE.

King: Apparently, James Mitchell is gonna do Bearer a favor and bring in someone to destroy Kane.

J.R.: All of those happenings next week will be huge but the main event for the WWE CHAMPIONSHIP, “The Nature Boy” RIC FLAIR challenges the champion, “The Rated R Superstar” EDGE.

King: After Edge’s sneak attack earlier tonight, will Flair be 100 percent going into that match. Not to mention all of the members of Edge’s new army.

J.R.: You’re damn right King. Flair not only has to wrestle Edge and the championship advantage. But he’ll have to deal with Edge and Lita and Johnny Nitro and Melina and Chris Masters and Shelton Benjamin. Flair may not stand a chance next week.

***We cut to a shot of Umaga and Armando Alejandro Estrada coming to the ring***

J.R.: Coming up next, “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels takes on the undefeated Umaga. NEXT!

Commercial Break

“Samoa” hits. Umaga (w/Armando Alejandro Estrada) comes to the ring receiving a lot of heat. Estrada grabs a microphone from ringside.

Estrada: Just in case ju haven’t heard. My NAME es ARMANDO ALEJANDRO EEESSSSTTTRRAAADDDDAAAA!!! (Crowd pops). An tonight “The Samoan Bulldozer”….

“Break it Down” hits. Shawn Michaels comes down to the ring receiving a HUGE ovation. Michaels enters the ring and does his signature pose. Umaga attacks Michaels from behind.

Quote:
4) Umaga (w/ Armando Alejandro Estrada) vs. Shawn Michaels

After about 6 minutes, Umaga roundhouse kicks Michaels in the chest which knocks him over the top rope to the floor. Umaga then goes down to the floor. Umaga then slams Michaels headfirst into the steel steps. Umaga lifts Michaels up and throws him back into the ring. Umaga covers Michaels. 1.…2.…Michaels kicks out. Umaga lifts up Michaels and shoots him off of the ropes. Michaels ducks a Umaga’ clothesline, shoots off the ropes again and hits Umaga with a flying forearm. Michaels then nips up. Michaels hits Umaga with several right hands and then hits a clothesline. Umaga gets back to his feet. Michaels slams Umaga to the canvas with a body slam. Michaels then climbs to the top turnbuckle and hits his flying elbow drop off the top. Michaels then goes over to a near corner and begins to stomp his foot. “Spirit” hits. All five members of The Spirit Squad run to the ring. Kenny enters the ring. Michaels hits him with a superkick. Johnny enters the ring. Michaels throws him over the top rope. Nicky enters the ring. Michaels hits him with a superkick. Mitch and Mikey slowly enter the ring and circle Michaels. “The Game” hits to the loudest ovation of the night. Triple H runs to the ring with a sledgehammer in his hand. HHH enters the ring. HHH swings the hammer at Mikey. Mikey ducks and HHH hits the referee with the sledgehammer. Michaels and Mitch exchange right hands. HHH kicks Mikey in the gut. HHH then hits Mikey with The Pedigree. HHH then picks up his sledgehammer and swings it at Mitch. Mitch ducks and HHH NAILS MICHAELS WITH THE SLEDGEHAMMER BY ACCIDENT. HHH then stands over an unconscious Michaels with a shocked look on his face. Mitch charges at HHH but HHH sumps him over the top rope. HHH turns around and Umaga nails him with a Samoan Spike. Umaga then covers Michaels. A second referee runs to the ring. 1.….2.….3. (WINNER: Umaga at 11:35).
J.R.: Oh MY GOD! HHH drilled Michaels with a sledgehammer shot! That was a nasty shot!

King: It was on purpose! That sledgehammer shot was on PURPOSE!

J.R.: King, you saw it as well as I did. It was an accident. But damn it Vince McMahon gets what he wants this week. Both members of DX laid out in the middle of the ring.

King: What’s going to happen next week?!

J.R.: Ladies and gentlemen, next week, RAW has a special start time 8/7 CT. A special three hour edition of Monday Night RAW!

King: Orton-Cena, Edge-Flair for the WWE Title, A new GM, D-Generation X, and more.

J.R.: See you next week at 8 everybody.

RAW closes with Umaga standing over both members of D-X.

Quote:
Matches Announced for special 3-hour edition of Monday Night RAW next week:

-©"The Rated R Superstar" Edge vs. “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair
WWE Championship

-John Cena vs. “The Legend Killer” Randy Orton

-Rob Van Dam vs. "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters

-Paul Bearer & James Mitchell confront “The Big Red Machine” Kane

-Vince McMahon names a new General Manager of RAW