Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2006, 04:29 AM   #42 (permalink)
Ethan619
Avatar and Banner- Credit to wweadrian

Ethan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: WWE 2006 & Beyond by ddmrko

My RAW review

Vince McMahon promo- Good opening promo and I like how Vince has put Shane in the cage match. I can see a feud between Vince and Shane and a face turn for Shane.

Women’s championship- I think Mickie will feud with Trish and I like how Mickie kept the title.

Backstage part with Cena and the McMahon’s- Nice way for Vince to explain the cage match to Shane and like how Cena will have a 3 on 1 handicap match.

Johnny Nitro and Shelton Benjamin vs. Joey Mercury and Carlito- Good match and a good way to end it and I can see another match between these 2 teams.

3 on 1 handicap match- OK match but I don’t think Cena should of won but Cena/ Orton feud will be good.

Kane/ Bearer segment- Too quick but still ok.

Carlito/ Mercury segment- Good part and I think 1 of these 2 will win the title and then they will feud.

Edge and Chris Masters vs. Ric Flair and Rob Van Dam- Good match and I like how Flair and RVD got the win. I like how Edge got pinned by Flair.

Steel cage match- Good main event but a little bit short. I thought HHH would have won. I liked what happened after the match and Shane vs. Vince will be good.