Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death
View Single Post
post #42 of (permalink) Old 08-03-2006, 05:29 AM
Ethan619
Avatar and Banner- Credit to wweadrian

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE 2006 & Beyond by ddmrko

My RAW review

Vince McMahon promo- Good opening promo and I like how Vince has put Shane in the cage match. I can see a feud between Vince and Shane and a face turn for Shane.

Women’s championship- I think Mickie will feud with Trish and I like how Mickie kept the title.

Backstage part with Cena and the McMahon’s- Nice way for Vince to explain the cage match to Shane and like how Cena will have a 3 on 1 handicap match.

Johnny Nitro and Shelton Benjamin vs. Joey Mercury and Carlito- Good match and a good way to end it and I can see another match between these 2 teams.

3 on 1 handicap match- OK match but I don’t think Cena should of won but Cena/ Orton feud will be good.

Kane/ Bearer segment- Too quick but still ok.

Carlito/ Mercury segment- Good part and I think 1 of these 2 will win the title and then they will feud.

Edge and Chris Masters vs. Ric Flair and Rob Van Dam- Good match and I like how Flair and RVD got the win. I like how Edge got pinned by Flair.

Steel cage match- Good main event but a little bit short. I thought HHH would have won. I liked what happened after the match and Shane vs. Vince will be good.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome