Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death
View Single Post
post #41 of (permalink) Old 08-03-2006, 04:48 AM
theplasmasnake
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE 2006 & Beyond by ddmrko

RAW Review

Opening- It was an okay way to open the show, but not necessary. I think you could have announced the main event some other way. This way was a little bland.

Women's Match- Bleh match that didn't seem to set up any fueds. Just another title defense.

Vince Office Promo- Shane seems pissed. Wonder where this will lead. I hope this ME doesn't turn out to be another SS squash. Nice set up with this promo though. But the John Cena run in seemed to be out of place.

Tag Match- Not a fan of the old Mercury on his own. This seems to be a fued with potential though.

Handicap Match- WTF...WTF?! Orton waved Umaga and Estrada away? That made no sense. And what's more, Cena won a 3 on 1 match?! BLEH! And again I say, BLEH!

Kane Promo- Bearer seems to be a little chatty...hmm...can't make much of a comment on this, as I wait to see where it goes.

Carlito/Mercury Promo- A little tension, as to be expected, from these two over the Intercontinental Title. Can anyone say four way dance?

Tag Match- Good match, but what are the implications? A Flair/Edge fued? Please God no...give a young buck a shot at the gold.

ME- I really thought this thing was a waste when the SS interfered, but things turned around when Shane O' rolled pops into the ring. What a twist! Good to see a Attitude Era like turn of events in the main event, because that's so rare nowadays.

Overall- Needs work, but the twist in the end shows you have the potential to write some shocking storylines. 5/10

Still Alive

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome