Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2006, 08:27 AM   #37 (permalink)
Sheltonisthebest
YouTube Shooter

Sheltonisthebest 50 - 100
Default Re: WWE 2006 & Beyond by ddmrko

Vince segment: Good way to open the show, I really liked it. Annouces four big matches and this RAW is looking good. Scheldues Shane in a steel cage match I wonder if Shane is going like this.

Mickie vs. Candice vs. Maria: Simple title defense for Mickie James. I like what she said after the match.

Backstage segment: Vince and Shane fussing so I dont think Shane like the stell cage match. Handicap 3 on 1 match looking good.

Shelton and Nitro vs. Carlito and Mecury: Real good match here, nice to see Mecury back. Double DQ was a nice way to end off the match, so neither team loses any steam. I like where this Trish/Mickie/Melina storyline is going. No DQ Texas Tornado Tag next week should be good.

Handicap match: Aiight match, I thought that Cena would lose. I liked the way Umaga and Armando left as Randy thought he had the match won. Three hour special is looking good.

Kane segment: Real good segment here. Paul Bearer the voice over the PA, I am liking this alot. Who is it going be in two weeks, I can't wait.

Carlito/Trish segment: Is a Mecury and Carlito feud in the makes. Maybe a Fatal Four Way for the IC title, that would be good.

Edge and Chris Masters vs. Ric Flair and Rob Van Dam: MOTN by far. Good match here and the ending was wild. Ric Flair pins Edge after I thought him and Masters had it wraped up. Nice way to keep me on my toes.

Stell Cage match: Sounded pretty bad for a stell cage match but the ending saved it. Shane picks up the win while DX does battle with the Spirit Squad. After the match Shane throws Vince into the ring what a way to end the show. DX cleans house I like this along with the Shane turn.

Overall show: Real strong show with some good matches and backstage segments. 7.6/10
I got to agree with this 100%