Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 07-30-2006, 09:25 AM   #33 (permalink)
DDMac
I mark for me

DDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whore
Default Re: WWE 2006 & Beyond by ddmrko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartreakkid1102
Your raw was awsome I like the storylines you got going your smackdown is going good but I want to know why you teamed kennedy with JBL whats the storyline behind that
At WrestleMania 22, Mr. Kennedy returned to the WWE by attacking Chris Benoit in his match against JBL. Kennedy then gave the following speech later in the night.

Kennedy: Let me ask you something. How do you become great? Hmmm? Anybody? By associating with greatness. JBL-Kennedy it gets no greater than that. Tag Titles here we come. Mmiisstteerr Kkeenneeddyyy.... Kkeenneeddyyy!!!

At Judgment Day, JBL & Mr. Kennedy defeated MNM and London & Kendrick for the WWE Tag Team Championship.