Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 07-29-2006, 12:35 AM   #28 (permalink)
Ethan619
Avatar and Banner- Credit to wweadrian

Ethan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new hereEthan619 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: WWE 2006 & Beyond by ddmrko

My Smackdown review

Kid Kash and Jamie Noble vs. Paul London and Brian Kendrick-Good way to start Smackdown and I liked how JBL and Kennedy got involved. Kendrick and London vs. JBL and Kennedy should be good.

Daivari and The Great Khali promo- Good promo and I hope Taker wins at the Great American Bash. Daivari seemed in character.

Pit Bulls interview- Good interview and I think the Pit Bulls will face JBL and Kennedy or interfere in their match at the GAB.

Battle royal- I liked the ending and I like how you wrote it. I also liked the order of elimination and how Finlay helped Regal and Booker get Lashley out. I can see a feud between them. I like how the champ will choose who he faces and I think it might be a triple threat match for the title at the Great American Bash or maybe a fatal 4 way with Big Show in it as well.

Gregory Helms vs. Super Crazy- I thought Helms would have got the win but I like how Crazy did and I think he will get a shot at the title.

World Heavyweight championship- Good main event but I donít think Angle would kick out of the Cobra clutch that Big Show does but the match was still good. I was right about the triple threat match.

Overall- 7.5/10 Good show and the length was good. Maybe you should have had some more promos.