Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2006, 12:46 PM   #25 (permalink)
The BoogeyMan
Searching for a new identity

The BoogeyMan probably won't be missedThe BoogeyMan probably won't be missedThe BoogeyMan probably won't be missedThe BoogeyMan probably won't be missedThe BoogeyMan probably won't be missedThe BoogeyMan probably won't be missedThe BoogeyMan probably won't be missedThe BoogeyMan probably won't be missedThe BoogeyMan probably won't be missedThe BoogeyMan probably won't be missedThe BoogeyMan probably won't be missed
Default Re: WWE 2006 & Beyond by ddmrko

opening match - great match, the pairing of JBl and Kennedy will have something to match

khali promo - the match WWE wont make in real life, ironic. decent promo here.

battle royal - good finish and i knew it'd be one of these two taking it, the "decide you opponent" will be interesting

crazy vs helms - good to see a decent CW fued going.

angle vs show - good match and a good win for the champ, i could pretty much forsee the decision though (of the triple threat)

overall this was a good show but kinda short (maybe it was the battle royal) but this wasnt half bad and i look forward to the next show