Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2006, 03:16 PM   #1246 (permalink)
kid o mac
ROH here I come!

kid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friends
Default Re: Being the booker

Here are some comments for the recent Smackdown:

Trips seems confident in winning the Rumble and heading to Mania and ending Taker's streak or beat Cena in a first time meeting, over on Raw.

Angle continues his pursuit to face Hart. I like how you're buillding this up. And if I'm not mistaken, this has been going on for almost a year.

JBL states his claim for the Rumble match, while Jericho and Benoit wish each other the best in their matches at the Rumble. I hope that these two meet up at Mania.

Jericho and London get a surprising victory over Lesnar and Morgan in what looked like a good match.

Austin's promo gives a weird feeling that all hell will soon break loose between him and Goldberg.

Excellent main event between Chavo and Benoit. I see that Benoit gets the victory in an excellent match to end the year for Smackdown.

Overall good recap show. Looking forward to the best of Raw and the Best of Smackdown shows next week. 1!