Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2006, 06:13 PM   #1225 (permalink)
kid o mac
ROH here I come!

kid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friends
Default Re: Being the booker

Excellent opening promo and it looks like you're going to be using the Rated R Superstar character on Edge. Orton coming out and asking for an explanation from last week was also good. However to get Edge over really as a heel in this segment, I would've had Edge spear Orton. But hey, it's your show.

Bloody First Blood Tag Elimination Match. Brotherhood wins this one, and their push continues. All heels are given a bye right into the Rumble Match. Rhyno better be ready as he's going to need to be ready for the 3 on 1 match, later on tonight.

As JR said, Trish ends the year off in a high note, with her belt still in her posession. As for DX taking the night off, good move.

Great match with the "future Rumble winner" and Mysterio. Great spots and great ending. I can see though Christian and Tomoko are going to split though in the next couple of weeks.

Great promo with Kennedy, Carlito, Marc, and Batista. Kennedy is great on the mike imo. Rhyno gave a hard fought fight, even though we all knew that he wasn't going to win it.

Good promo from Cena and Orton, and Taker once again with the mind games on Cena.

Cena and Orton win as Edge leaves his partner(RVD) and looks strong as they head into 2006.

All in all, a great show, and I'm looking forward to your final Smackdown of 2005. 1!