Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2006, 03:29 PM   #1222 (permalink)
KOP
is better than you!

KOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missed
Default Re: Being the booker

Opening promo was long and good. Edge told why he turned heel and that was also good. As for Orton, I could see an Edge/Orton feud somewhere down the road, WM anybody?

Good win to close out the year for the Brotherhood in the First Blood Elimination Match. Henry gets the win for the Brotherhood and can't wait to see where they go from here

For no particualar reason!!! Flair is classic in that promo with him drawing all heels and I can't wait to see the Handicap Match. Rhyno definently stands no chance in this match

Decent women's match and as normal Trish retains the title and that sends her off on a high note for this year. Not sure who is going to end up taking the title and when

Rhyno seems psyched up for tonight. I really don't see him winning this match and with the odds stacked. Anyways, it is however nice to be seeing him get pushed on Raw

Mysterio/Christian was great and I would love to see those two have a match on PPV. But anyways the ending was great with Christian getting the win cheating but it gets reversed!

Haha! That was a great promo and Ken Kennedy saying his name over and over, I can picture that happening. Ready to read this Handicap Match and see if Rhyno can survive.

Rhyno never stood a chance in this match agaisnt Carlito, Kennedy, and Batista. But anyways, decent squash match and I wonder where this "Rhyno/Flair" situation will go

Nice to see a showdown from the WM 21 opponents. I would like to see a rematch one day eventually between both men but anyways, can't wait for the tag match

Great way to end the year off with Cena and Orton getting the win as it sends everybody home happy. Edge played a great heel in his first full night and can't wait to see the buildup for the RR between Cena/'Taker start