Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2006, 01:37 PM   #1197 (permalink)
ChainGangRed
Working on my abs

ChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Being the booker

WWE Championship Match:
Brock Lesnar vs. The Rock-The only reason I say Brock Lesnar is because there isn't a No Way Out in February. I could see HBK screw The Rock out of the title at No Way out ,but I couldn't see The Rock lose the title in one month for The Royal Rumble.

WWE United States Championship Match:
John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield vs. Kurt Angle-I can see JBL getting DQ'ed to keep the title.

WWE Tag Team & Cruiserweight Championship’s; 6 Man Tables Match:
The Cabinet (Basham Brothers & Jamie Noble - All Champions) vs. Dudley Boys-This was very well booked. As it seems the Boyz have everything to win for ,but I have to go with The Cabinet.

#1 Contender for WWE Championship @ Royal Rumble; Gauntlet Match:
Triple H vs. Chris Jericho vs. Steve Austin vs. Matt Hardy vs. Goldberg vs. One Raw Superstar Chosen by the fans (Christian, Shawn Michaels, Rob Van Dam, Batista, Randy Orton)-A very hard one to choose due to us not knowing who will be the RAW Superstar chosen by the fans. I could see HBK, RVD, and Batista winning this one ,but due to the fact I don't know who it will be I will have to give this one to Goldberg. A huge shock right there due to Goldberg and Lesnar formally teaming up ,but I can see this happening.

Tag Team Match:
America’s Most Wanted vs. System Success-System Success is a good tag team that I can see getting a push over the last Champs. System Success seems to be the team to go for.

Grudge Match:
Chris Benoit vs. Gene Snitsky-Gene Snitsky has been getting a nice push since his debut ,but I don't think your ready to put him over someone like Chris Benoit.

One on One:
Paul London vs. Maven-This should be a good Cruiserweight vs Light Heavyweight match. I can see the winner taking on the Cruiserweight Champion and with Paul London as the face I can see him winning the match.

This should be a nice read and I will probably leave a review.