Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2006, 12:37 PM   #1197 (permalink)
ChainGangRed
Working on my abs

ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000ChainGangRed 501 - 1000
Default Re: Being the booker

WWE Championship Match:
Brock Lesnar vs. The Rock-The only reason I say Brock Lesnar is because there isn't a No Way Out in February. I could see HBK screw The Rock out of the title at No Way out ,but I couldn't see The Rock lose the title in one month for The Royal Rumble.

WWE United States Championship Match:
John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield vs. Kurt Angle-I can see JBL getting DQ'ed to keep the title.

WWE Tag Team & Cruiserweight Championship’s; 6 Man Tables Match:
The Cabinet (Basham Brothers & Jamie Noble - All Champions) vs. Dudley Boys-This was very well booked. As it seems the Boyz have everything to win for ,but I have to go with The Cabinet.

#1 Contender for WWE Championship @ Royal Rumble; Gauntlet Match:
Triple H vs. Chris Jericho vs. Steve Austin vs. Matt Hardy vs. Goldberg vs. One Raw Superstar Chosen by the fans (Christian, Shawn Michaels, Rob Van Dam, Batista, Randy Orton)-A very hard one to choose due to us not knowing who will be the RAW Superstar chosen by the fans. I could see HBK, RVD, and Batista winning this one ,but due to the fact I don't know who it will be I will have to give this one to Goldberg. A huge shock right there due to Goldberg and Lesnar formally teaming up ,but I can see this happening.

Tag Team Match:
America’s Most Wanted vs. System Success-System Success is a good tag team that I can see getting a push over the last Champs. System Success seems to be the team to go for.

Grudge Match:
Chris Benoit vs. Gene Snitsky-Gene Snitsky has been getting a nice push since his debut ,but I don't think your ready to put him over someone like Chris Benoit.

One on One:
Paul London vs. Maven-This should be a good Cruiserweight vs Light Heavyweight match. I can see the winner taking on the Cruiserweight Champion and with Paul London as the face I can see him winning the match.

This should be a nice read and I will probably leave a review.