Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2006, 06:14 PM   #1193 (permalink)
Crimsontide
Moron

Crimsontide 50 - 100
Default Re: Being the booker

Rey vs Carlito is a great opener but I didnt expect the title to change hands by any means so the surprise factor wasnt too big however furthering the Christian-Mysterio feud was good and I have a feeling thats exactly what this match was for.

Big Flair announcement and it will be interesting to see how everybody earns there spot in The Royal Rumble this year.

Edge promo was IMO one of the best you have done yet and I have a feeling that his heel turn isnt far away, I doubt he can even make it to The Royal Rumble as a face by the rate hes going.

Eugene gets a win over Rodney Mack but even more interesting is the First Blood 6 Man Tag next week and I hope Eugene and Bookdust win it.

Great segment with the 5 guys heading into Fully Loaded this Sunday and I hope whoever the Raw guy is, wins it just because it would be extremely interesting to see where it goes from there and if they would permanently switch shows.

Nice retain for WGTT here tonight but I see them losing their titles soon for some reason, dont ask me why.

UT promo kicked ass 'nuff said.

Batista beats Rhyno in a good match to see live IMO however I hope Rhino gets somewhat of a push after this is all said and done as he has the ability to get over with the crowd.

Cena promo was unusual but still good none the less.

The ME was awesome but what happened afterward was even better, with Edge finally stopping all the teasing and turning heel. Edge is open to so many more feuds and while he turns heel I hope RVD turns face keeping the same gimmick.