Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2006, 05:22 PM   #1191 (permalink)
NatureBoy™
Years I've Been a Fan > Years You've Been Alive

Location: Kansas City - At the Argosy, Playing Blackjack with Harley Race
NatureBoy™ needs to make some friendsNatureBoy™ needs to make some friendsNatureBoy™ needs to make some friendsNatureBoy™ needs to make some friendsNatureBoy™ needs to make some friendsNatureBoy™ needs to make some friendsNatureBoy™ needs to make some friendsNatureBoy™ needs to make some friendsNatureBoy™ needs to make some friendsNatureBoy™ needs to make some friendsNatureBoy™ needs to make some friends
Default Re: Being the booker

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjun14626rko
The actual Wrestlemania in Detroit?? They have got to be kidding me!! That is one of the worst cities there is. You cannot hold Wrestlemania there. I cannot believe that they are holding the Super Bowl there, it should be in a warm weather place. Detroit is in proximity with Chicago too. Why have two Wrestlemanias miles from each other?

Anyway, cannot wait to see who won.

They are going to do it there because WM3 was in the Pontiac Silverdome. it was the biggest ever, and set the world indoor attendance record. It is a nostalgia type of thing, you know WM3, and WM23.

Wolfy look for me to check out Raw/SD and everything else by tomorrow night. Wont be a long review though, as I am busy on the Rumble. I will give suitable review for Fully Loaded though, and I am looking forward to the Raw entrant in the Gauntlet.

EDIT IN: W-E has been screwy for me today too Wolfy.Slow, weird and everything else.