Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2006, 02:02 PM   #1180 (permalink)
Forever-Delayed
5 minutes on Impact

Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed
Default Re: Being the booker

Good opening match for Raw, and Carlito retains the belt as I thought he would do. Christian costs Rey the match, and it looks as if we have a feud here, but I cant see a ppv match coming out of it with RR being the next ppv. Maybe a main event on a Raw beforehand?

Nice announcement about the rumble, and the 5 random draw spots will be nice to see who gets them. I guess Christian will be one, and maybe HHH as well, and probably some total jobber as well

Edge turns heel tonight, as he cant carry on like this any more.

Eugene/Rodney Mack wouldn’t be a great match, but it does move on the 6 man feud. Good win for Eugene, and I guess this feud will be ending soon, as it cant go on much longer

Nice words from RVD, who seems to be a face at the moment. Good stuff from Batista, but he wont win. Good start from Christian before Rey takes him out and then chases him away, and Tomko still stands there looking like an idiot. HBK promo blew the others out of the water, and it should either be him or CC going to FL. Please don’t put Orton in the match, as the legend killer as a face just doesn’t work. Turn him heel, as it is the only way Orton can be interesting. Go CC and HBK in the voting!!!

Haas and Benjamin defend the belts again as The brotherhood cost Booker and Goldust the chance of glory. 6 man elimination first blood match? Nice concept but still doesn’t really get me into the feud. But with it ending it will always be a better match than it would be

Strange Taker promo, but he is very hard to write promos for

Batista stays on a roll by pinning Rhyno, and keeps his steady push going

Nice Cena promo, and the DX feud could will end tonight. Cena scared of Taker perhaps?

Good main event, which would have been a top one. Edge wins the match, but Orton steals the pinfall from him. Edge then turns on Orton which completes his heel turn, and it looks like we have another feud that will happen on Raw now, but again maybe no ppv match. Good ending to the show