Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2006, 02:51 PM   #1169 (permalink)
KOP
is better than you!

KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500
Default Re: Being the booker

The show starts off with the new World-Heavyweight Champion coming down which is not surprising. Flair interrupts and Cena wants a challenge and he got it in Rhyno for the WHC right now!

Opening matchup was good and it helps build up the credibility of the champion in defending it right after he won it. Looking forward to seeing who he faces at the Royal Rumble

A rather confident Edge tonight and his heel turn is going to be coming very soon I can tell. I'm ready to see what he has in store for him and if he can win the Royal Rumble

Little triple threat match between the women and Trish retains the title which should help her reign. I think as Coach said we could be seeing a new champion crowned soon

D-X promo was intresting and perhaps tension is brewing among the group and maybe a break up soon? Hopefully after WM 22 so we could still have some more classic promos!

WHOA! That's big right there as Flair strips Rhyno's title off of him for not getting the job done! Wonder what is going to come now of the Hardcore Championship?

Ken Kennedy gets a nice win tonight over Hurricane and that should help him in the future. Kennedy could have a long run in the Royal Rumble and I can't wait to see that!

The new Intercontinental Champion is rather confident and hopefully he could be having a long run in the end. I wouldn't mind seeing a Mysterio/Carlito rematch down the line though

Good win for Edge tonight and it does help him towards the Royal Rumble. I can't wait to see what role he is going to play come the Royal Rumble time and how long he lasts

Flair has informed us about this Raw superstar at Fully Loaded and I am liking this idea! I can't wait to see who the five men are so we can vote on them for the Gauntlet

Nice title defense for TWGTT and they picked up a win over Suzuki and Dupree. Perhaps the Brotherhood could become the next challengers for the tag titles?

Edge and HBK got at each other! Some strong comments from each other and wonder where this leads to? Maybe some type of match down the line between both men

Great promo with Christian stepping it up once more and perhaps a match coming at the Royal Rumble for these two men. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing these two hook up!

Nice main event tonight and surprised to see The Undertaker get the win and go onto Royal Rumble. Cena vs 'Taker is going to be something different and I am ready for it!