Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker
View Single Post
post #1163 of (permalink) Old 01-27-2006, 05:06 PM
Forever-Delayed
5 minutes on Impact

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Being the booker

It didn’t seem that weak although other than the main event all the matches were very obvious who would take the win

Great to see Hardy win the gauntlet match and get a shot at the number 1 contendership. Don’t expect him to win the match or come close to doing so, but it is a ppv match and a push for him which I love

Angle/Hart has to happen, and Hart is the one who at the moment looks to be on the verge of turning heel, even though I am sure Angle will beat him into a match

Maven cheats to beat London which means we will have a rematch at the ppv where London gets his win back

Good win for the Cabinet which gives them some momentum before Angle makes the save

Goldberg/Austin is a match that has to happen at some point, but I really don’t know when it will take place, as the Christian/Austin meetings have to be leading to a match. Maybe Austin/Goldberg at RR?

Good win for Harris in what was a filler style match for the show

Benoit/Snitsky is official then. I guess a benoit win is the lock of the card for Fully Loaded

Interesting to see what the announcement will be, and I guess it will be something about the way the numbers are drawn or so. Maybe a fan vote or something?

Good win for Jericho and the Rock with an assist from Austin. Nice way to build up to both the big matches for the ppv. Will be interesting to see who prevails in both the matches

Good preview for Raw, and the main event could be a classic, as literally anything could happen in that match

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome