Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2006, 04:31 PM   #1157 (permalink)
arjun14626rko
We've Cena Nuff

arjun14626rko arjun14626rko arjun14626rko arjun14626rko arjun14626rko arjun14626rko arjun14626rko arjun14626rko arjun14626rko arjun14626rko arjun14626rko
Default Re: Being the booker

Full Review coming for Armageddon when Mania is posted. Some comments about Raw though.

I sent you a PM on the five.

Flair as GM is actually working. I was skeptical. He advertised WWE.com very well too.

Battle Royal is a nice way for us to get excited as a preview to the Royal Rumble. You made Orton look good by staying long. Batista looked like the dominating big man. I thought there would be an Undertaker/HBK situation again, but I am guessing that will be bypassed. I see Undertaker representing the brand after that display.

I am very surprised, but it seems like DX will break up before the Royal Rumble, or at it. Usually, factions stay together for a few years, but I guess you do not have unlimited time in BTB, so you have to keep moving along. I liked the group immensely, it is a shame they have to depart. Cade and Jindrak are going to have to grow up. They should have a match soon, but I do not know when that would happen.

I do not know where you are going with Edge, but I am postive you know where you are going with it. It seems like real life, but I do not forsee with my clairvoyancey, a match with HBK or anything like that. I can see a title push, but I do not think he would win it out of the blue like that.

Great Raw, Armageddon coming soon hopefully.