Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2006, 05:31 PM   #1157 (permalink)
arjun14626rko
We've Cena Nuff

arjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Being the booker

Full Review coming for Armageddon when Mania is posted. Some comments about Raw though.

I sent you a PM on the five.

Flair as GM is actually working. I was skeptical. He advertised WWE.com very well too.

Battle Royal is a nice way for us to get excited as a preview to the Royal Rumble. You made Orton look good by staying long. Batista looked like the dominating big man. I thought there would be an Undertaker/HBK situation again, but I am guessing that will be bypassed. I see Undertaker representing the brand after that display.

I am very surprised, but it seems like DX will break up before the Royal Rumble, or at it. Usually, factions stay together for a few years, but I guess you do not have unlimited time in BTB, so you have to keep moving along. I liked the group immensely, it is a shame they have to depart. Cade and Jindrak are going to have to grow up. They should have a match soon, but I do not know when that would happen.

I do not know where you are going with Edge, but I am postive you know where you are going with it. It seems like real life, but I do not forsee with my clairvoyancey, a match with HBK or anything like that. I can see a title push, but I do not think he would win it out of the blue like that.

Great Raw, Armageddon coming soon hopefully.