Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2006, 09:44 PM   #1155 (permalink)
SacredxSuperman
Forum Lurker

SacredxSuperman 50 - 100
Default Re: Being the booker

Opening promo and first match is something I really enjoyed, you brought out the actual character of John Cena here in my opinion, where he was someone who could conqueor all odds and such. Really like how the match was written to have Cena come back to win it.
6/10

Nice lil promo going on by Edge

Then a nice short womens triple threat, nothing special, and Trish just retains title at the end of it.
5/10

Haha funny promo with the DX members I really liked it.

Nice match between Hurricane and Kennedy, like how Kennedy took the upperhand to slow it down and wear Hurricane down for the pin.
7/10

Edge comes back strong in the match with Luther Reigns to finally get a win under his belt since his return.
7/10

WGTT v. Kenzo and Rene was a interesting nice matchup with WGTT coming back for the win.
7/10

Liked the promo between Rey and Christian, Christian came across real funny and I liked that. Then a nice brawl breaking out.

After a brutal and very nicely return battle royal Undertaker is able to take over HBK and eliminate him to get the win and the shot for the title, nice, always nice to see Taker in the hunt.
8/10

Nice show I liked it alot.
7.5/10