Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker
View Single Post
post #1151 of (permalink) Old 01-25-2006, 03:48 PM
kane01
Working Dark Matches

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Being the booker

Raw Review

A very good opening promo to start off the show with Cena celebrating last night's win only to be inturupted by Flair. It looks like Flair is about to challenge Cena and out comes Rhyno and he gores Cena

Good match to open the show with Cena unsuprisingly retaining the title.

Solid promo here from Edge and i think he will go quite far at the RR

Good win here for Trish retaining her title again

Good promo here, looks like there possibly will be a DX Split?

Flair is angry and he strips Rhyno off the title. It looks like there will be a feud between him and Cena soon so i have a feeling that Batista will win the Battle Royal.

Good win here for Ken Kennedy continuing his unbeaten run.

Another solid promo here by Carlito but i don't expect him to win the Battle Royal tonight.

Good win here for Edge, getting his first victory since comeback, it will be interesting to see who you make him feud with.

Intresting promo here and looks like Flair will want to take the Smackdown title to Raw if the Raw wrestler wins the title

No suprises here as the Worlds Greatest Tag Team Wouldn't lose their titles this early in their title reign.

Great promo here and looks like there will be a Christian/Rey match soon. Possibly at the Rumble?

Great Main Event and am a little suprised to see Taker become the Number 1 contender. And Cena is going to have a very tough time getting by the Deadman. Sure it will be a great match

Overall a good show here 8.25/10

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome