Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2006, 07:18 AM   #1141 (permalink)
Wolf Beast
IT'S YERSEL!!

Wolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth reading
Default Re: Being the booker

Thank you to everyone for the reviews for Armageddon. Really pleased to see it was well recieved.

Quote:
Kennedy promo just didn’t fit quite right. There was something about it which didn’t work, but I couldn’t say what it was. Kennedy in the rumble is a nice move, but this promo lacked the second Kennedy at the end
I'll hold my hands up and admit, at least 50% of the promos on the show were last minute rush jobs, with the Kennedy one being one of them. I just wanted to fill a bit of time between the Ladder Match and the following contest, as I didnt want to go straight into another match after one like the Ladder Match. Also, I would go back and edit the second Kennedy in, but I'm afraid if I edit, the whole thing might end up squashed together.

--------------------------------

Raw Preview:

At Armageddon, the face of Raw changed. Three new champions were crowned, with Carlito ending the almost seemingly never ending reign of Rey Mysterio as Intercontinental Champion, and the DX strangle hold over the top of Raw was broken, as Cade and Jindrak were defeated for the World Tag Team Titles, and Shawn Michaels was beaten by John Cena in the Last Man Standing Match. Worcester hosts WWE Raw, just twenty four hours after the extravaganza, but for the Raw roster, things will be moving straight on, and looking forward into the Royal Rumble.

Even with over six weeks before the event, the number one contender for John Cenas newly won World Heavyweight Championship will be determined, as all the winners coming from Armageddon (excluding Cena, Trish Stratus and the new tag team champions, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin) along with the former World Champion, Shawn Michaels will compete in an over the top rope Battle Royal. Who will book themselves a date with the Champion at Madison Square Garden on January 22nd?? Find out, Monday Night.

Speaking of the World Heavyweight Championship, the newly crowned champion, John Cena will be in the house, to address his emphatic victory last night, in front of his home state for the second night in a row. What will Cena have to say to the fans, and what type of message will he send his Royal Rumble opponent??

Trish Stratus will be defending her Womens Title once again, this time in a triple threat match against Molly Holly and Gail Kim. How much longer can Trish hold onto the title with defences seemingly coming at every direction??

And, it is expected that Ric Flair will make an announcement regarding Raws involvement in Smackdowns 'Fully Loaded' Pay Per View on December 18th, as one Raw superstar will compete in a 6 Man Gauntlet Match, with a possible title shot in the balance at the Royal Rumble should that superstar win. Who will Flair choose to represent Raw, or how will he determine who heads to Fully Loaded??

Expect all this to go down this Monday Night on Raw, and so much more from Worcester, Mass.

--------------------
Raw will be up later this week, most likely Thursday.