Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker
View Single Post
post #1092 of (permalink) Old 01-14-2006, 12:37 PM
Lethal_Killa
Wrestling On YouTube

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Being the booker

RAW REVIEW

Having the womens match at the beginning of the show, was an alright idea. I think though Trish will walk away with the championship yet, and maybe we wont see a change until the next PPV, maybe.

The cabana was really good. Seems strange for Edge to be booed, alright though. I would love to see RVD come out as as the winner, but I feel Edge will probably get the push ahead.

Nice win for win, and hopefully this isnt his last this week. He better go over Batista, and I can feel it happeneing. If not, maybe its time for some major angle with him?

Christians segements was great. LOL. Right in character, and set to who he is. Good job

Eugene losing is too bad. He should have won that won, but Im not gonna be upset about that. Him, Goldust, and Booker should win at Armageddon.

The 6-man match was so far the match of the night for me. Christian chicken out of the aftermath, but still my odds are with him. Hes gonna be a main guy in the title picture come Wrestlemania.

The UT, Albert match, was so-so. Not a fan of those. I do think though Flair and Undertaker could have been hyped 300% more. Definately not enough done with those two men.

Great ending to RAW. The main even was awesome, but having both PPV main event men, Michaels, and Cena, have their own time to cut a promo was a good idea. I hope to see Michaels win. Ive had enough of Cena this year.

OVERALL - Good RAW, and nice one leading up to Armageddon. One thing though....you have a hell of alot of matches to write! WOW! Good luck...

WWE ARMAGEDDON

World Heavyweight Championship Match: Last Man Standing Match:
Shawn Michaels vs. John Cena

Intercontinental Championship Match:
Rey Mysterio vs. Carlito

World Tag Team Championships; Ladder Match:
The DX Duo vs. The World’s Greatest Tag Team

Women’s Championship;
Trish Stratus vs. Victoria

Legend vs. Legend:
Ric Flair vs. Undertaker
(Flair cannot be disqualified, or counted out, and falls count anywhere)

One on One:
Randy Orton vs. Christian

Past vs. Future:
Sting vs. Batista

Challenge Match:
Edge vs. Rob Van Dam

6 Man Tag Team Match:
Brotherhoodvs. Booker T, Goldust & Eugene

Test

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome