Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker
View Single Post
post #1091 of (permalink) Old 01-14-2006, 02:19 AM
arjun14626rko
We've Cena Nuff

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Being the booker

Great to see you back Natureboy.

My Armageddon predictions!

World Heavyweight Championship Match: Last Man Standing Match:
Shawn Michaels vs. John Cena
It may be Cena's hometown, but he has been embaressed there before. I expect the same to happen, with another screwjob victory. I do see HBK losing the title at the next PPV though, jump starting his feud with the Rock.

Intercontinental Championship Match
Rey Mysterio vs Carlito
Mysterio has the title for a long time. I really hope that he can continue his eight month reign.

World Tag Team Championship
Ladder Match
DX vs WGTT
The DX duo has had titles for a long time, past their duedate. I think that TWGTT will win in a match that favors them.

Women’s Championship
Trish Stratus vs Victoria
You really did not have much from Trish, though you set Victoria up as a pyscho once again. I see Trish retaining after defeating the mammoth Shaniqua for the first time in a year.

Ric Flair vs. Undertaker
(Flair cannot be disqualified, or counted out, and falls count anywhere)
It works out for Flair, plus he has back up at his disposal. Though I think that Undertaker will pull some magic and pick up the win.

Randy Orton vs. Christian
Christian won the first battle inside war games. The way that you have been using Christian, it would be a bad move to have him lose. Undertaker has bridged him to Orton, and Orton will bridge him to Stone Cold.

Past vs. Future
Sting vs. Batista
Batista always gets the better of Sting, and he has back - up behind him.

Challenge Match
Edge vs. Rob Van Dam
This one is really up in the air. It was only made last week so there has not been any build up. I expect that Edge will do something that completely makes him a heel.

6 Man Tag Team Match
Brotherhood vs. Booker T,Goldust & Eugene
It seems to me that you are intent on pushing the Brotherhood a little bit.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome