Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker
View Single Post
post #1048 of (permalink) Old 01-06-2006, 04:41 PM
KOP
is better than you!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Being the booker

Good way to start the night off with the #1 Contender's match and nice to see a match start off. Carlito taking on Eugene and nice little legend moves from Eugene but in the end, it has to go to Carlito

Benjamin and Haas are backstage and they are about to announce the stipulation for the match. Man, I can't wait with a ladder match, Benjamin and Haas are going all the way!

Could D-X be breaking up soon? I certainly hope not because they have put on some classic promos in the past and it wouldn't be the same to see Raw without them now

Nice to see Reigns get a win over Benjamin here tonight and it sure did help build up to the ladder match. Cade does good cheating to help get the win and the aftermath was good too

Brotherhood looks pissed off and this could be an intresting scenario. Perhaps discrimination is what Long is getting at because Flair is a white boy, but Eugene gets beat down!

Haha nice promo right there with Christian and Flair and it's official with Christian vs Orton at Armageddon. Nice ending to it with Tomko and Christian arguing over being a couple as Tomko claims

Promo of the night right there! Kennedy does some funny lines about the pen and microphone and then Cena announces that it is going to be Last Man Standing come Armageddon, great news!

Sting is all buisness tonight and he gets DQ'd over this but Flair comes down and 'Taker comes down for the save. Not sure about this but there could be a Tag Match coming at Armageddon

Trish and Nidia going it at it for the Women's title. Trish was always going to win this match and retain and Victoria comes down for a beatdown. I can definently see Victoria/Trish at Armageddon now

Christian and Tomko backstage perhaps for a little meeting before their big six man tag match. RVD still is not allowed to talk and Alfonso has to do it for him, man!

Flair looks worried now and it's D-X at the door but why? Flair double checks and they get in but what are they doing? Only thing I could think of is talking about the LMS match

Long main event and it certainly was good with Orton picking up the win for his team with BookDust. Wonder what RVD is going to be doing come Armageddon as he currently doesn't have a match

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome