Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2006, 01:57 PM   #1045 (permalink)
Hollywood Event
WWE Jobber

Hollywood Event Hollywood Event Hollywood Event Hollywood Event
Default Re: Being the booker

Carlito becomes the Number one Contender. I expected it really with Mysterio being the champion. Maybe Carlito will win it to allow Mysterio to move up.

I knew it’d be a ladder match. I still think WGTT will win the match though, although there could be a Tag reign for DX in the future.

Nope, not liking this it isn’t realistic. Henry would be out for 9 months with a broken hand if he did this as he’s injury prone and would only have one hand to eat on the road to recovery. (Just Kidding )

Comedy between Christian and Tomko. Christian vs. Orton at Armageddon will be off the hook and should be a great match, which I hope Orton wins.

Last Man Standing match between Cena and Michaels will be brutal, I expect Cena to win the title here with DX being barred although someone else may interfere giving the win to HBK.

Trish with another win over Nidia but is attacked by Victoria. The women’s division on this show is beginning to get more competitive after Shaniqua’s spell at the top. I think Trish will retain the title when they finally meet though.

Wonder why HBK is going to Flair? I expect it something to do with help at Armageddon, maybe Batista will screw Cena

Orton pins Christian! But I guess that means Christian could beat Orton, but then again Christian pinned him at SS so it throws the result up in the air.

Card for Armageddon looks pretty good so far, a few more matches look set to get added in the coming weeks, pretty good show, keep up the good work, buy a new PC and better internet too