Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership
View Single Post
post #681 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2008, 05:54 PM
ANDERSON'S XMAS STOCKING FULL OF JOY!~
hello

ANDERSON'S XMAS STOCKING FULL OF JOY!~'s Avatar

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

Creamy goodness throughout imo. Sting/Steiner was another highlight for me. I marked for that promo. Great work with both men, best feud in the thread atm. The ending was a totally awesome clusterfuck with all the big players out for it, Booker wiping out Jarrett pretty much means that Double J will find a way to retain at Starrcade. lmao @ Hogan announcing himself the winner between himself, Nash and Flair despite him being the referee. Kidman/Rey promo wasn't all that but that's coz Rey sucks on the mic, but a Last Man Standing match is gonna be off the hook, could be the MOTN. Tag titles getting some good air time as was the TV title, the Tables match shall be a goody, Storm tasting wood makes me think he wins back at the PPV. The Flying Harts?
Nice gimmick name I'll give you that.

Sorry it's not a lengthly comment, but I am busy atm. Still, another quality outing heading into a huge PPV.

Oh and start sporting your DX banner plz.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome