Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2008, 09:18 PM   #659 (permalink)
Szumi
save_btb IC2.0 <3

Szumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missed
Default Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

Just wanted to drop in here and say "Hey, thanks" for the comments ya'lls. Para, NB, kid o, Jamie, Alco, and of course, Reney bo Beney. I was hoping I'd have more free time this weekend, especially since it was a 3 day weekend, but my sister was in town and t'was my mom's birthday, so didn't get much accomplished. If I get any free time over the week, I'll look to hit Alco with some feedback, or if any other of you's have a new show up.

Progress will be slower from here on out. I am dilligently working on the 12-12 Wednesday Nitro right now, and maybe I'll be able to get the preview and the show up by Friday night, maybe I won't. However, I still have 4 matches for Starrcade to write after this, as well as the promos, additional commentary, and what will probably be a potentially lengthy preview and of course, the predictions contest. I would like to have Starrcade up by the end of February, but honestly, it could very well end up being as late as March before I get it up. College takes up so much of my time, and that's much more important than writing BTB, obviously. And to be honest, I'm in no hurry to write this show and make it some awesome, great, spectacular piece of art. I'm looking more to just trying to enjoy actually writing a full PPV for once, especially since I plan on it being the last time I write a PPV in full. Despite what the ignorant will say and think, I'm not egotistical enough to worry and fixate myself on winning a Best PPV award for Starrcade, or anything like that. Fuck that. I'm just looking towards enjoying my writing, and hoping that Starrcade gives you, my readers, some entertainment. And that, my kiddies, is my homily to you for now. So until then, be sure to take care of yourself, and each other

My Awards:
2008 - Best PPV - Starrcade
2008, 2007, & 2006 - Best Promo Writer
2007 & 2006 - Best Promo(s)
2007 - Most Creative
2007 - Best Feedbacker
2006 & 2007 BTB World Cup - Top Overall Scorer
2007 BTB World Cup - Booker of the Tournament
Only Person to Ever Score Perfect Score in a Tournament
BTB Hall of Famer

World Championship Wrestling 2001 - The Trio Ownership
This was The Trio Ownership; I did it a long time ago, for a long time. T'was a good ready, I think. People liked it and stuff.