Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

View Single Post

Old 03-14-2007, 04:07 PM   #580 (permalink)
10mikebibby10
Needs Premium Membership

10mikebibby10 needs to take rep more serious10mikebibby10 needs to take rep more serious10mikebibby10 needs to take rep more serious10mikebibby10 needs to take rep more serious10mikebibby10 needs to take rep more serious10mikebibby10 needs to take rep more serious10mikebibby10 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

Sorry about the lateness and shitty review, but you know I been busy as of late. I'll make it up to ya.

8 man tag match is a fantastic opening match, and would be quite enteraining, although maybe a bit too overcrowded. However, it serves its purpose of hyping up a couple of PPV matches in one segment, which makes life easier. I like the teaming of Rey and Chavo, hope it goes somewhere. I'm also liking the Shane Helms cocky, heelish turn and I think the 3 way dance will be a good matchup, with Shane beginning to solidify his title run.

Whoa, first time in history that you have had a bad Bisch or Flair segment. NOT! This segment was exceptional, and to my surprise I am interested in this fued. I like how you still have guys like Flair and Hogan still around and still fueding, but stepping down a spot on the card. It balances things out well.

Yes, more Rey and Chavo! Looks like you finally found a way to use the two, and that is as a tag team. If you decide to continue this route, they could be a great choice as tag team champions. They didn't do half bad in this promo either.

Ok, Lance Storm is looking better and better each week, but I am growing tired of seeing him get such a push in every WCW thread I have seen. I know Storm may be the future, but just don't push him too hard. The brawl afterwards was great, and I'm liking the several stages, if you will, of the WCW/NWO fued.

Ok, so the weapon choices were obvious as you pointed out, but I'm glad you added this segment as it was a good one. I like to see Scott Hall stand tall at the end of the segment, it was a certain surprise, but of course, he won't win at the PPV.

Yes! More Rey and Chavo! I like this fued with the 'FAZ', and I'm curious if Rey and Chavo will go over.

Good to see the champ on the show, and a match with Hugh was a good enough choice. Surprise at the end with Big Sexy coming down to the ring and finally we have a WCW title match signed at the PPV. Good addition to the card.

Good main event as well, to cap off a long ass show lol. Of course there was no winner in this match, it just couldn't happen. So, the standoff with the weapons was a cool ending to the show, and a smart one.

Great show Szumi, glad to see you are back. Sorry for the lacking review, but I just got off work homes. 9/10, Mayhem is going to be off the charts.

WCW.