Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership
View Single Post
post #548 of (permalink) Old 03-04-2007, 11:21 AM
heyman deciple
Working on my abs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

heyman deciple's NITRO REVIEW

8 Man Tag: Great opening match, with Mysteio, Chavo & The Harts getting the win. I was rooting for The Filthy Animals, Helms, & Super Crazy. But still it was a great match and the after match action was good too.

Flair-Bischoff: Really good confrontation here, with Bischoff and Flair. Great stuff. I'm looking foward the the 2 on 1 match at Mayhem.

Rey & Chavo Interview: Good interview here, with Rey & Chavo.

Storm vs. Clarke: I like the fact that your calling the title The North American Title, good idea. Solid match, good win for Storm. and The Run ins at the end with Awesome and the Andersons were great. I really enjoyed it when you said, Arn was only jogging, give him a break, he's old. That was great.

Gene, Weapon segment: This was real good, you did a nice job of building up suspense for the realing of the weapons.

Parking Lot: This was a good segment featuring the Filthy Animals and Chavo and Rey. Good Stuff.

Jarrett vs. Hugh Morrus: This was good, I really enjoyed the Nash run in and Nash's promo at the end was great.

Stamboli interview: Good stuff here, I'm looking foward to the match up between Stamboli and Vito.

Flair attacked: This was a good sneak attack by Hogan, and a nice save by The Andersons.

4 Corners Match: Great Main Event, Too bad there was no winner, but the stand off at the end was really good. I'm really looking foward to the Pay Per View.

This was a great show, I give it 8 out of 10.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome