Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

View Single Post

Old 03-03-2007, 09:32 AM   #546 (permalink)
Szumi
save_btb IC2.0 <3

Szumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missed
Default Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

Thanks for the votes so far, and if more want to vote, then please, by all means, go right ahead. For right now, I am torn myself on which option I want to do most. Option B, for me, gives me the chance to capitalize on the backstage ideas I've had for a while, and saves some things getting boring between The Trio. Option C, though, does keep it to the original guys, and while I know it would eventually get boring for me to write just those 3, I could probably come up with new stuff to keep it fresh. So blah.

Also, I'll probably post the last Nitro before Mayhem tomorrow. As for Mayhem itself, uh, probably 2+ weeks. I have the Super Cage match done, and that's it. I have my huge graduation project to present in less than 2 weeks, so not entirely sure how much free time that is going to warrant for me to be writing. We'll play it by ear, but I will dilligently work on the Mayhem matches in the process.

Thanks again, and let it continue to flow,
Szumi

My Awards:
2008 - Best PPV - Starrcade
2008, 2007, & 2006 - Best Promo Writer
2007 & 2006 - Best Promo(s)
2007 - Most Creative
2007 - Best Feedbacker
2006 & 2007 BTB World Cup - Top Overall Scorer
2007 BTB World Cup - Booker of the Tournament
Only Person to Ever Score Perfect Score in a Tournament
BTB Hall of Famer

World Championship Wrestling 2001 - The Trio Ownership
This was The Trio Ownership; I did it a long time ago, for a long time. T'was a good ready, I think. People liked it and stuff.