Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

View Single Post

Old 03-03-2007, 01:43 AM   #544 (permalink)
Renegade™
hello

Renegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

Welcome back Szumi, I noticed that this thread had a post in it a few days ago by cyborn and I thought it was just spam until I realised more and more people replying and whadda ya know, I open it up and you are actually continuing this.

Looking forward to what happens, as I was just getting into this when you went on your break last year which was dissapointing. And for the voting, the obvious answer is...

C)

It's always been those three and really it should continue, no need for others to be introduced.