Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2007, 09:44 PM   #539 (permalink)
10mikebibby10
Needs Premium Membership

10mikebibby10 needs to take rep more serious10mikebibby10 needs to take rep more serious10mikebibby10 needs to take rep more serious10mikebibby10 needs to take rep more serious10mikebibby10 needs to take rep more serious10mikebibby10 needs to take rep more serious10mikebibby10 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

Ah, my dog is back in town. Good swerve, Szumi, even though I knew about it, Ill act like you got me. The recaps were well put together but that had to be a bitch to do lol. I just skimmed them, as I have always been a reader of this thread and remembered what was going on. Plus, I have been reading up on it since you informed me of your return. You upcoming ideas will blow btb away, so I hope this stays around until you hang it up.

As for voting, I would rather just see Flair, Bisch, and Ole' Borden in the backstage segments, so I choose C. Just cause everyone else will pick B lol

WCW.