Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2007, 08:13 PM   #537 (permalink)
Szumi
save_btb IC2.0 <3

Szumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missed
Default Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

Sparty, I have no plans to stop this again. I want to keep going as long as possible, until I am done with BTB for good. Like you said, the ideas, they're just too good to have to stop again. There will definitely be delays at times, I guarantee you that, but I don't plan on having to stop for good. Not this time around.

Also, thank you to all who left some kind feedback, and for anyone else who wants to, go right ahead, I don't mind it.

Also, as for those of you who have read the BTB already, and for the guys who just read the recapped and figured, the backstage segments have always played a big role in my BTB. However, ever since the hole fiasco happened at Fall Brawl with the secert agreement between Ric Flair and Jeff Jarrett being exploited, I have done nothing with the backstage scenes. I've sort of covered up what's been going on backstage in that recap, but it is just a very weak cover up. At this point, I really could just forget about the backstage stuff, and only focus on the shows themselves, or keep everything going. I have a plan for the backstage stuff, so here is what I need from ya'lls in terms of feedback.

My plan is to introduce I believe, two new characters to the backstage scene, a male and a female. One will be introduced at about Mayhem, and the other will be introduced a little after Starrcade I believe. What will happen is, the story will really evolve from past The Trio Ownership, and start to focus on the male backstage character that I plan on introducing. What I want from ya'lls is, if you want to see the idea of these two new characters being introduced, and playing a role along with the Trio Ownership as well.

OR, would you like to see just the same ole' backstage segments featuring The Trio Ownership, and them continuining to trying to work out their problems, and be done with it. Now obviously, if I do introduce the new characters, there will still be many problems with the Trio Ownership, and their ongoing problems will still be fixed, so keep that in mind.

So heh, I guess with my return, I bring back some old traits of this BTB, the interactive voting. Do you...

A) Want to see no more backstage segments
B) Want to see the 2-new characters introduced, and a plot that thickens
C) Want to see the backstage segments stick to The Trio Ownership, and just those 3 guys and nothing else.

Thank you for the feedback again, and the more that will hopefully be coming.

My Awards:
2008 - Best PPV - Starrcade
2008, 2007, & 2006 - Best Promo Writer
2007 & 2006 - Best Promo(s)
2007 - Most Creative
2007 - Best Feedbacker
2006 & 2007 BTB World Cup - Top Overall Scorer
2007 BTB World Cup - Booker of the Tournament
Only Person to Ever Score Perfect Score in a Tournament
BTB Hall of Famer

World Championship Wrestling 2001 - The Trio Ownership
This was The Trio Ownership; I did it a long time ago, for a long time. T'was a good ready, I think. People liked it and stuff.