Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2007, 08:39 AM   #534 (permalink)
Emperor DC
Usertitle ist hier

Emperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

Cyborn. I dont want to sound like an asshole but maybe except WCW Rules, no WCW BTB is even in competition for this one and what it contains. Szumi, im glad to see your back. Honest, when you and I talked about this, i never knew you planned to come back to this seeming you have done it a lot before. Hoepfully this time you are in it for the long run and can find the time to show a lot of the new bookers how it is done.

All we need now is Chris and ORRY to come back and BTB will be back with a bang. Good luck once again, Nick.