Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2007, 06:54 AM   #533 (permalink)
cyborn
Moron

cyborn 0 - 49
Default Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

dude I absolutely love how your back, this BTB was fucking class and I look forward to the rest. I also hope you do not see a fierce competition between us, as we both run WCW BTBs You will have an avid reviewer in me, and I am so glad to be along for the ride. I hope we can trade reviews, and here is my current perception of your WCW.

WCW Vs nWo: I never thought anyone could make this storyline watchable in a 2001 setting, but you did it. Everything was great, the members, the stories, the promos. I think we can officially say The New World Order cam back with a bang, and it was a big shocker: People told you not to do it,but you did and you perfected it man.

Halloween Havoc: Definetly one of the best ppvs I've read here on BTB, it truly was a night to remember. TheWolfpac return was a shock, and I wondered how you could fit them into WCW 2001, but you did man and I take my hat off. Plus, the main event for tonight between Hogan and Booker was fucking awesome, and it ended the night incredibly.

THe Backstage stuff: Deffo the most intriuging stuff I've read in terms of backstage shennigans lol. The best stuff was at the start of WCW, when they were trying to get the company going, that fucking rocked. I think you are one of the best writers ever in BTB

There will surely be more moments like this and I am really excited about it, so get writing and you have a permanent reviewer man. Plz also check my BTB, as the second show is posted and I would love to hear your thoughts from a fellow WCW fan to another.