Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2006, 01:40 PM   #450 (permalink)
JBLoser
Cutting a shoot promo to get over

JBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whore
Default Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

Nitro Review

Nice Booker T promo to kick off Nitro, the spelling got me laughing, but it was a very good promo and a Hogan/Booker match could be something to look forward too come Halloween Havoc. So now onto the first match of the night, the cruiserweights, uh oh, the Harts are here! They beat down on Helms. Here comes Crazy! A Crazy/Helms and Harts feud could be very good if booked right. Nice little promo with the Young Lions as they challenge KroNik. Great match between Storm and Anderson, loved this one. I thought for a second that Storm was in the nWo, but obviously not. Good promo with Bischoff/Jarrett/Henning/Awesome. Jarrett seems scared, but I've seen this sort of thing before. Now onto the Hulk/Booker promo, this was great. Loved the atmosphere as it seemed like total chaos, a thing that made me love WCW. Now onto the main event, Flair wins because of Awesome, pretty good match, a Flair/Jarrett match should be decent, but could be good if written right. Great Nitro Szumi, looking forward to the next segments/Nitros.