Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2006, 09:59 AM   #442 (permalink)
2H2K
Moron

2H2K 0 - 49
Default Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

2H2K's WCW Trio Ownership Review:

Ray Vs Lash Leroux: As You Are Doing A BTB That Reflects How The Match Would Really Be i think this was a great way of writing the match, Lash Leroux sucks in the ring but the match imo was a good written match, got be into this BTB, Ray winning was good and i am shocked he is a heel.

Ray Segmant: A Good Segmant, your using ray well as a heel and im looking forward to this match at Haloween Havoc, i hope ray wins it and goes onto better things like he says in the promo, good segmant.

NWO Segmant: An Excellent Segmant, it had all the factors of a great segmant, humour, seriousness, challenge and much more, loved this Promo, inferno coming out made me lmao, excellent segmant.

Disco Inferno Vs Jeff Jarret: A Suprisingly good match, i am suprised the match went on for that long and i am also suprised Jeff Jarret did not win, ric flair returning was very good booking by you mate, Props.

Ric Flair Promo: An Excellent Promo by legendary Ric Flair, ric flair issuing one more challenge for Haloween havoc for the title will happen i think, flair winning is really "WCW" giving the old man one more reign, good segment.

Hart Promo: Average promo, Was good at the end when he said "Hart Attack", expected more but was not that bad.

Storm Vs Alex Wright: A Good match to put storm over, im enjoying his long reign and i hope he holds it at the haloween havoc again.

Tag Match: Average tag match, was quite good, nwo running in with KroniK Was shocking, nice twist there mate.

Steiner Promo; Good promo, steiner seems fired up, looking forward to the match.

Hogan Vs Steiner: A Typical "WCW" Main event, sucking in the ring but you booked well, booker t returning was good, this war between WCW,NWO And steiner is heating up.