Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2009, 03:27 PM   #1237 (permalink)
KOP
is better than you!

KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500KOP 4001 - 4500
Default Re: WWE 2007: UTF - The Inevitable Return

WWE.com News and Notes

The WWE has come to terms today on the release of Smackdown superstar Hornswoggle. The WWE wishes Hornswoggle the best in his future endeavors.

The switch from ECW being ended seems to have went off fine as the superstars from ECW are settling in just fine on their new homes. It might take a while to get settled down as the rosters still are pretty big but there seems to be a sense of knowing that some people's jobs may be on the line.

The Brand Supremacy Match certainly is going to take an interesting turn now as it's Brother vs. Brother. WWE is looking to build this match up rather big as it's not only just GM's jobs on the line but a brother vs. brother rivalry. It certainly is going to be one interesting match come SummerSlam. Creative feels they've got a great plan leading into the match too now which makes it even bigger than it already is.

Randy Orton's surprise return at the Great American Bash came off rather well and creative is happy with it. Orton never really was "injured" but had requested a bit of time off since he's been on the road non-stop. The rest was timed well as now he's got to get ready for his big Hell in a Cell match to end his feud with Jericho that's been steaming pretty much the entire year.

John Cena is going to be out until most likely after SummerSlam due to the taping of his new movie. Mr. Kennedy was given credit for "injuring" Cena and Kennedy seems to be heading in a different direction for now. Don't rule out a possible rematch between the two though in the future as there still is bad blood between one another.

On the Raw side of things, many young superstars are getting a chance to shine such as World Tag Team Champions CM Punk and Brian Kendrick, The Gold Standards, Priceless, Kenny Dykstra and his girlfriend Kelly Kelly plus many other names. However on the Smackdown side it seems to be a "bit crowded" over there with new names coming in from ECW. However the Intercontinental title scene seems just find with Carlito, Paul London, Charlie Haas, and Brent Albright all doing battle come SummerSlam for the prestigious title.

SummerSlam is definently shaping up to be one of the WWE's biggest Pay-Per-Views in the year. Five huge matches already have been announced in Batista vs. Triple H for the WWE title, Orton vs. Jericho in Hell in a Cell, Edge vs. MVP for the World Heavyweight title, the Intercontinental Fatal 4 Way, and the Brand Supremacy Match. There are still more matches yet to be added and it seems one will be added possibly this Friday on Smackdown!

Just a few bits of news and notes. Not really much but I just wanted to give a small update on Smackdown. Most likely Smackdown is going to be recapped this week as I've got a few busy months coming up ahead of me. I've got baseball starting soon, I start back at work today, and well yeah it's going to be hectic. But either way I'll make the most of it and I'll be here still so just look for Smackdown on Sunday most likely.