Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2008, 01:28 PM   #1233 (permalink)
WildeThing
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

WildeThing 501 - 1000WildeThing 501 - 1000WildeThing 501 - 1000WildeThing 501 - 1000WildeThing 501 - 1000WildeThing 501 - 1000
Default Re: WWE 2007: UTF - The Inevitable Return

Wow, this is one of only a few instances when I was interested enough to read a show that long. A really great Raw and I didn't feel lost at all, which is quite a feat on your part since I missed 3 years' worth of plot.

Anyway, you write some great matches despite them being in recap, I'm very excited about this Jericho and Orton feud since they're two of my favorite superstars and Hell in a Cell only makes it better. I expect to see more of Orton sneak attacks in the future, building up to a tremendous match.

I hope to see Batista retain on Summerslam honestly, because I'm not a big fan of him holding the title. I also liked Cena going out, and not returning on Raw as expected. I also really like the Kennedy turn, having him beat Dreamer after going hardcore on Cena sends a really big message.

I'll be interesting to see what you do with this Hardy angle, but I do hope he drops the title to Benjamin before that happens. A nice twist to have both guys attack Hardy. For some reason the first thing I thought about was that Long would become U.S champ, but I hope not, since I'd rather see Shelton rising, and not playing the bodyguard. Overall a very good Raw, I'll be waiting to read your next show.

The Royal Rumble, my 1st PPV, is now up!

Favorite Wrestlers
Shelton Benjamin
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho
Jack Swagger
Randy Orton
AJ Styles
CM Punk
Kane
Edge
MCMG