Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: Unleash the Fury

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2008, 02:18 PM   #1211 (permalink)
TKOW
THE GAME HAS SCREWED STONE COLD OUTTA THE WWF BAH GAWD TITLE

TKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselves
Default Re: WWE 2007: UTF - The Inevitable Return

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Notorious K.O.P
Let me first go ahead and say that this probably isn't one of my best shows. It's my first full show in a few months or so and I must say that it didn't really come out well as planned. Anyways I'm going to go towards the GAB in full now on all three shows mainly because I've got some big plans for the next few weeks in the thread.

Some comments are welcomed as I really don't "review" anymore but I probably would drop some comments on your show, etc. It won't be a full fledged review but I'd try to comment, etc.
It wasn't your best show but it was still a nice read (storyline-wise). I like the storylines progressing such as the Batista/Jericho/Triple H situation, Foley as Co-GM and the Cena/Kennedy feud. I guess somehow Bischoff will keep his job as I don't see Foley only being Co-GM for a week before being promoted to GM. A few things though.

Firstly, I read the Night of Champions Results, and presumably Matt Hardy is a Raw superstar with the United States Championship. Why wasn't he on Raw the night after a win at the PPV? People would be expecting to see him, and tbh he should've had priority over the guys like Nic Nemeth and Priceless.

Also I'm not sure I liked the T.Long/Burke/Shelton segment. It seemed like they should've either criticised T.Lo or Eric Bischoff - I'm not sure if combining both really worked. It sort of made Shelton and Burke look stupid.

Nonetheless, as I said it was a good read, and I'll continue to follow this thread.