Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2006, 07:14 PM   #279 (permalink)
Szumi
save_btb IC2.0 <3

Szumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missed
Default Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

I've been going through some personal problems lately. My close friend just died tragically in a car accident, in my great uncle finally passed away after battling cancer for months just three days earlier. A lot of things like that have been happening in my life, and because of that, it affected my writing. I tried to get into a mood to write the next edition of Wednesday Nitro, but I couldn't get into the mood. I misplaced my personal problems for lack of interest in WCW, and that is why I thought I should try smething new, and put the BTB on hiatus. However, after making an attempt at writing the first show for a BTB, the show I normally have the most interest in, I just couldn't get into the WWE BTB. All I wanted to do was write WCW. So ladies and gentleman, that's what I'm going to do; continue and write my WCW Btb.

However, things are going to be a tad bit different from now on. EWR is going to be used in a much more lighter effect now. Now, I am going to book the show on my own first, and then use EWR to book it as a secondary thing, simply for the ratings. If I have too many segment freelance style then EWR, then oh well. I will not book certain segments on EWR then, but what I book freelance is all that matters. EWR will just be used for the show ratings, TV ratings, PPV buy-rates, contracts, injuries, etc. The ratings and the real-life jazz. However, the next two shows will be from EWR, as I already booked everything with it. But after the first primetime edition of Nitro, fuck EWR, I do what I want.

So yay, WCW is back. The upcoming schedule is 08/29 edition of Nitro, End of the Month Report, and Backstage Segment/Update. Oh yeah, some drama is going to be brewing!

But enough of this, if you'll excuse me, I have a NItro to write (...and the newsletter :P)

Peace out,
Szumi

*Damn straight, a three day hiatus!*

My Awards:
2008 - Best PPV - Starrcade
2008, 2007, & 2006 - Best Promo Writer
2007 & 2006 - Best Promo(s)
2007 - Most Creative
2007 - Best Feedbacker
2006 & 2007 BTB World Cup - Top Overall Scorer
2007 BTB World Cup - Booker of the Tournament
Only Person to Ever Score Perfect Score in a Tournament
BTB Hall of Famer

World Championship Wrestling 2001 - The Trio Ownership
This was The Trio Ownership; I did it a long time ago, for a long time. T'was a good ready, I think. People liked it and stuff.