Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership
View Single Post
post #279 of (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 08:14 PM Thread Starter
Szumi
save_btb IC2.0 <3

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

I've been going through some personal problems lately. My close friend just died tragically in a car accident, in my great uncle finally passed away after battling cancer for months just three days earlier. A lot of things like that have been happening in my life, and because of that, it affected my writing. I tried to get into a mood to write the next edition of Wednesday Nitro, but I couldn't get into the mood. I misplaced my personal problems for lack of interest in WCW, and that is why I thought I should try smething new, and put the BTB on hiatus. However, after making an attempt at writing the first show for a BTB, the show I normally have the most interest in, I just couldn't get into the WWE BTB. All I wanted to do was write WCW. So ladies and gentleman, that's what I'm going to do; continue and write my WCW Btb.

However, things are going to be a tad bit different from now on. EWR is going to be used in a much more lighter effect now. Now, I am going to book the show on my own first, and then use EWR to book it as a secondary thing, simply for the ratings. If I have too many segment freelance style then EWR, then oh well. I will not book certain segments on EWR then, but what I book freelance is all that matters. EWR will just be used for the show ratings, TV ratings, PPV buy-rates, contracts, injuries, etc. The ratings and the real-life jazz. However, the next two shows will be from EWR, as I already booked everything with it. But after the first primetime edition of Nitro, fuck EWR, I do what I want.

So yay, WCW is back. The upcoming schedule is 08/29 edition of Nitro, End of the Month Report, and Backstage Segment/Update. Oh yeah, some drama is going to be brewing!

But enough of this, if you'll excuse me, I have a NItro to write (...and the newsletter :P)

Peace out,
Szumi

*Damn straight, a three day hiatus!*

When An Empire Falls - The Tale of World Championship Wrestling
Szumi's back, but not in black - back in BTB! And yeah, I know, he's doing WCW again - so unoriginal.

My Awards:
2008 - Best PPV - Starrcade
2008, 2007, & 2006 - Best Promo Writer
2007 & 2006 - Best Promo(s)
2007 - Most Creative
2007 - Best Feedbacker
2006 & 2007 BTB World Cup - Top Overall Scorer
2007 BTB World Cup - Booker of the Tournament
Only Person to Ever Score Perfect Score in a Tournament
BTB Hall of Famer

World Championship Wrestling 2001 - The Trio Ownership
This was The Trio Ownership; I did it a long time ago, for a long time. T'was a good ready, I think. People liked it and stuff.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome