Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

View Single Post

Old 04-19-2006, 03:04 PM   #271 (permalink)
*F-94*
Fitting In On Impact

*F-94* should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts*F-94* should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts*F-94* should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts*F-94* should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts*F-94* should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

A very good opening match from Helms and Guerrero. Cruiserweights are always great ways to kick off the show, with them being so versatile and being able to have some great high-flying spots as well as mat based stuff. A couple of false finishes but Helms goes over in the end to retain, I hope he can keep the belt for a long while as I like Helms.

Well, you admitted the next match was shit, but it seemed okay, not exactly a dream match but you made it half enjoyable… meh, it was fine, Totally Buff go over with help from Miss Elizabeth which is fine…

The next match was okay, with the newcomer predictably going cover, he used the Anderson Spinebuster to pick up the win which was a nice touch. I’d like to see where he can go from here. I look forward to finding out!

A great match here with Mysterio turning heel, although it was a little weird with him attacking both teams and then just leaving to let The Filthy Animals get the pin. Nevermind, it was still a great match!

The next match should be sweet. And it was. Some great spots and the right man, Storm, leaves with the North American Championship. I enjoyed this match and think that it was one of the best of the night.

A pretty good segment here from the Anderson’s, Flair and Sting. I can see a Cal Anderson /w Arn vs. Flair feud soon. Should be entertaining.

It’s now time for the first ME of the evening, and boy is it a good one! Booker has always been good in the ring and you made the best out of Steiner. A few false finishes near to the end and I was surprised to see Booker win after the Book End but that’s cool, Booker T retains to my delight.

And now the second ME. Damn great man, my personal MOTN. So many false finishes towards the end and the turn at the end was sweet as the heels lay a beat down on the faces. A great match ended in the right way.

------------------------------------------------

Overall, an amazing event, I loved it. Spelling & Grammar was precise and all the matches were awesome. Only one promo IS a huge letdown. You should’ve drifted away from the EWR style for the PPV, but nevermind. Overall- 8.5/10. If you had more promos then the score would’ve been more like 9.5/10. The promo you did have was great but you needed more. Overall though, great job!