Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

View Single Post

Old 04-18-2006, 10:22 AM   #259 (permalink)
Szumi
save_btb IC2.0 <3

Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000Szumi 3501 - 4000
Default Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

Ah hell man, this is an internet forum; I'm not going to think you hold a grudge on me at all. All I'll say is the matches were hand/typed written by myself, and that's that.

And so this doesn't just take up space, here's a previe for Nitro. But hey, keep the reviews/feedback/criticsm coming, guys!

WCW Wednesday Nitro Preview- August 29, 2001

World Championship Wrestling will host its next edition of Wednesday Nitro on NBC this Wednesday night at 10 PM EST from The Pavilion, at Villanova University, in Villanova, Pennsylvania! Join “The Voice of WCW” Tony Schiavone and “The Professor” Mike Tenay for another action-packed hour of World Championship Wrestling action!

The fall out of Souled Out and the build up to Fall Brawl begins tonight! Sunday night at Souled Out, Eric Bischoff turned on Ric Flair and Sting in the tag team main event, helping Jeff Jarrett and Mike Awesome win the match. Afterwards, Jarrett, Awesome, and Scott Steiner all took part in taking out Arn Anderson, Booker T, Cal Anderson, Ric Flair, and Sting! Foul play was used, and Booker T was hit in the back of the head with a lead pipe! Due to the blow from the pipe, and injuries suffered in his WCW World Heavyweight Championship win over Scott Steiner at Souled Out, Booker T will not be in attendance tonight. Another man who isn’t scheduled to be at The Pavilion this Wednesday night is ‘The Nature Boy’ Ric Flair! Flair suffered a knee injury in his match at Souled Out, and then a concussion after having a guitar broken over his head by Eric Bischoff! Flair is supposedly at his home in Charlotte, North Carolina, resting his injuries. However, when the future looks dark, one man has always been there for WCW, and that one man, is the man called Sting! This Wednesday night on Nitro, Sting will go one-on-one with ‘Big Poppa Pump’ Scott Steiner!

WCW President of Operations Eric Bischoff showed his true colors Sunday night when he broke a guitar over Ric Flair’s head, and aligned himself with Jeff Jarrett, Mike Awesome, and Scott Steiner. Eric Bischoff will be at The Pavilion this Wednesday night! Will The Bisch explain why he sided with Jarrett and his crew? Or will Bischoff just wreak mayhem throughout the WCW roster!? This is going to be an action-packed hour of Wednesday Nitro with Eric Bischoff in charge, so don’t miss a minute of it!

Eric Bischoff isn’t the only man to perform a nasty act at Souled Out; Rey Misterio Jr. did as well. After being sidelined since Slamboree due to severe head injuries, suffered at the hands of KroniK, Rey Misterio returned at Souled Out in the Tag Team Title match between the culprits, KroniK, and his friends, the Filthy Animals. Misterio attacked Brian Adams and Bryan Clarke with a steel chair, but then, attacked Konnan and Billy Kidman as well! Misterio hit Konnan over the head with a steel chair, and then gave Kidman a Frankensteiner, his old finishing maneuver, off of the top turnbuckle, before leaving the ring. Tonight, Billy Kidman will look to take out his frustration on Yang in a one-on-one match! But even more importantly, Gene Okerlund will interview Rey Misterio Jr., and find out why Misterio turn on the Filthy Animals last night!

Also, ‘The New Enforcer’ Cal Anderson takes on Disco Inferno! Plus appearances by Arn Anderson, Jeff Jarrett, Midajah, and Mike Awesome! Nitro promises to be an explosive hour of professional wrestling that you do not want to miss! Be sure to tune into NBC this Wednesday night at 10 PM EST to catch all the action!

Confirmed Matches:

Billy Kidman vs. Yang
Cal Anderson vs. Disco Inferno
Scott Steiner vs. Sting

My Awards:
2008 - Best PPV - Starrcade
2008, 2007, & 2006 - Best Promo Writer
2007 & 2006 - Best Promo(s)
2007 - Most Creative
2007 - Best Feedbacker
2006 & 2007 BTB World Cup - Top Overall Scorer
2007 BTB World Cup - Booker of the Tournament
Only Person to Ever Score Perfect Score in a Tournament
BTB Hall of Famer

World Championship Wrestling 2001 - The Trio Ownership
This was The Trio Ownership; I did it a long time ago, for a long time. T'was a good ready, I think. People liked it and stuff.