Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

View Single Post

Old 04-18-2006, 08:56 AM   #256 (permalink)
ChainGangRed
Working on my abs

ChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more seriousChainGangRed needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

Shane Helms © vs. Chavo Guerrero Jr-A great match kicking off the event and the crowd actually liked it! Some very good small spots in the match including the outside part of the match. I also liked the 3 finishes to end the match with the Nightmare on Helms Street and the tights school boy. I am glad Shane Helms won continuing his great reign as WCW Cruiserweight Champion!

Chuck Palumbo & Sean O’Haire vs. Totally Buff (w/Miss Elizabeth)-You did a very good job by making the match realistic to the ratings it got with the fans leaving for bathroom breaks maybe some just went to there car and left. A very decent match and no where higher than that.

Alex Wright vs. Cal Anderson (w/Arn Anderson)-A good match for Cal Walker Anderson to debut in getting a basic debut match in with most of it being a squash. Anderson Spinebusters ends the match nicely for his debut.

Filthy Animals (w/Tygress) vs. KroniK-A very entertaing match and I was glad it became a Hardcore match. I very good shock ending with Rey Mysterio Jr. returning and turning on the Filthy Animals. Now we will probably see Rey Mysterio vs Billy Kidman followed by Shane Helms vs Rey Mysterio.

Hugh Morris vs. Lance Storm-Very good ladder match with a few major spots and the last one being the biggest. I am glad Lance Strom wins as he is one of my favorite wrestlers and I can't wait to see where you take the North American Championship. I guess the people at home didn't like Tony Schiavone or just went to the bathroom because it should have averaged out to a 78%.

Dissension in the Ranks?-A good interview promo and I wouldn't be surprised if Arn and Cal screw Ric Flair. Good promo and now we move on the the World Heavyweight Championship.

Booker T © vs. Scott Steiner (w/Midajah)-I really liked this match and I like how it truly went a way I haven't seen championship matches go for a while with the heel dominating the champion for most of the match. A nice way to finish off the match with Booker T having to use 3 signature moves to put down Steiner for the 1,2,3!

Jeff Jarrett & Mike Awesome vs. Ric Flair & Sting (Eric Bischoff ®)-This match was very good. I enjoyed how it looked like Ric Flair and Sting were going to win as I am a Sting fan. I liked the ending with Eric Bischoff making a swerve heel turn taking out Ric Flair. Great ending to the show with the huge brawl that ends with the heels standing united.

Very good pay-per-view and I enjoyed a lot of it. Only thing I was against was the Rey Mestrio heel turn, but it will be easy to capalize on that with a great storyline.

-------
Nothing against you The Showstopper as I highly respect you. I just want to inform you that EWR only gives match reviews which are only a paragraph long so Szumi couldn't have gotten the matches from there.