Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2006, 10:53 PM   #254 (permalink)
kidman21
Jobber

kidman21 is in rep purgatory
Default Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

I just skimmed threw it Szumi and it looked like a very good PPV, but I'll read it in full in the morning and give you a full reveiw...

Shane Helms vs. Chavo G. - I really like this match it was a soild way to start off the PPV... I was really pulling for Chavo, but Shane is good enough...

Chuck Palumbo & Sean O'Haire vs. Totally Buff - I found this to be the downfall of your PPV... I dont really like either team so thats probly why I didnt care for that match...

Alex Wright vs. Cal Anderson - I dont have a clue who Cal Anderson is but he seem to be a nice addtion on to your roster... Great match to bring him into the company with...

Filthy Animals vs. Kronik - This was match of the night in my opin... It was full of action and with a huge twist at the end with Rey Misterio returning and turning on the Filthy Animals... I really wanted the Filthy Animals to pull this off but with Rey returning and beating them up I cant wait to see were you take this storyline.

Hugh Morris vs. Lance Strom (Ladder Match) - Long match but seemed kinda plain for a ladder match... What a move Morris pulled off on the ladder, but glad to see Strom win as I cant stand Morris.

Booker T vs. Scott Steiner - I didnt really know who was going to win this match, but I though maybe that we would see Goldberg or some other big man screw Booker T out of the title. All right match for the title lacked something I cant point out thought...

Jeff Jarrett & Mike Awesome vs. Ric Flair & Sting - One of the best main-events I have read here on BTB sections in my opein... I really thought Bischoff would side with Flair and Sting and screw Awesome and Jarrett, but you added that elament of surpise and had Bischoff side with Jarrett and Awesome which I think is going to lead to an awesome storyline down to the line....

Overall: I think this was a top-noch PPV with the only down fall being the Totally Buff and Palumbo and O' Haire match... 9.5-10