Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2006, 04:38 PM   #251 (permalink)
Szumi
save_btb IC2.0 <3

Szumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missed
Default Re: WCW 2001- The Trio Ownership

Yeah, I figure I'd get warned for the triple post. Oh well.

If you don't like it, that's cool dude. I think you're a tad bit wrong however. Yeah, I use a simulator, but just for the booking segments. I'm writing the matches by myself, using my ideas for things. Same with the promos. I like using EWR as a platform becuase it stops me from over-booking a show in time length. I'm creating the storylines on my own, and I'm trying to take thigns an extra inch or two by adding backstage elemnts to the fed. Plus, I'm trying to be realistic. I've always liked to, even when I'm not using EWR. I'm a realist. If I think a wrestler's shit, I'll write him as it.

I don't see the need for you to try and compare me to Da Wolf Guy's BTb either, because I am nowhere near someone as good as he, nor am I trying to be. I'm just trying to have my fun.

I think you're a bit ignorant to how i use the simulator though. I simply use EWR for the booking segments, TV ratings, buy rate numbers, and the unpredicatble things like injuries. However, I'm writing the matches how I want to, the promos, everything. I'm taking things from different levels from EWR to produce a BTB. This isn't just me taking a "computer simulated program and just turn it into words".

I'm only using EWR still at WE because I post this at EWB, where you have to. Everyone else uses the free lance here, so I would confrom if I only posted it here.

But hey, if you want to have that opinion, alright. For the record, you have valid points I guess, but you are still wrong really. Me using EWR isn't me basically copying work from EWR and prasiing it as my own. It is, as *F-94* compared it to, GM Mode on Smackdown vs. RAW 06. I have the available slots to book things, and that's it. I can't make it any more clear than that.

My Awards:
2008 - Best PPV - Starrcade
2008, 2007, & 2006 - Best Promo Writer
2007 & 2006 - Best Promo(s)
2007 - Most Creative
2007 - Best Feedbacker
2006 & 2007 BTB World Cup - Top Overall Scorer
2007 BTB World Cup - Booker of the Tournament
Only Person to Ever Score Perfect Score in a Tournament
BTB Hall of Famer

World Championship Wrestling 2001 - The Trio Ownership
This was The Trio Ownership; I did it a long time ago, for a long time. T'was a good ready, I think. People liked it and stuff.